Blaupunkt CD Changer error - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 03-03-2012, 07:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi,

I own a Blaupunkt changer model CDC F07 from 1999 which was working perfectly till a few days ago. Then one of the CDs got blocked in the magazine (it occurs from time to time) so I just did what I always do in this case, opened the changer moved the magazine out, unblocked the cd and then re-assembled everything as it was.
I was expecting everything should have been up and running as previously, but this time instead, something happened, once I entered the magazine with the 10 cds in, I saw the red light internally blinking for 2 secs, then it went off, but nothing moves, I mean, I slide the magazine inside, I hear the mechanical click but then the magazine stays up and doesn't move down to check all the cds.

I suspect a problem with the audio optical cable, but given that this cable is responsible for the audio transfer, would that prevent the magazine to physically move down and load the cds?

On the other hand, the 12V cable seems to work because I see the red light blinking inside when I connect the cable.

Have you got any thoughts on this?

Thanks
Alex
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-04-2012, 08:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi folks,

I solved the problem, it was a mechanical one, so now my old F07 is back in service

Cheers
Alex
Reply Car Audio, Video, and Nav