This unit is pretty much exactly what I want, just a little $$$
These features are what I want really...
1) HD Radio
2) Don't really need a CD player...
3) Would like a USB port on the front, also an AUX, but that can be done through the back of the unit, and run the wire, which is what I have now.
4) Not just monochrome or like 2 color screen, I want one that has a full color screen. I remember Alpine had one, screen was probably like 1.5"x1.5". Doesn't need to be big, or have GPS, just something so I can see clearly what is playing. (This can be worked with a little, the one I linked above is a good example of a good screen without being full color...)
5) Detachable front face.
6) Bluetooth for my Android phone (How does this work exactly? Just turn on your BT on your phone and the voice calls will go through the speakers? Also, what about music through BT? Does that work?
7) $$$ would like to have it be <$150, preferably <$100... (I know the one I linked is $200, but I'd like to try and find something a little cheaper.)
Car is a 2000 Jeep Wrangler. This'll be my 3rd head unit for this car, other 2 broke, and I replaced my original cause it sucked.
Anyways, thanks for any help!