Pioneer AVH-2400BT Bluetooth Problem - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 06-19-2012, 02:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Hello, folks.
Recently installed a Pioneer AVH-2400BT unit in my Pilot, in general love it, primarily use it via Bluetooth with my Droid2 Global phone.

One problem is that occasionally Bluetooth gets a bit flaky - lots of interrupts - and sometimes it won't connect at all. Sometimes restarting the car helps, but on a couple occasions I had to un-pair, wipe Bluetooth memory, and redo the pairing in order to get BT working again. Thankfully, I can always connect the phone via cable, but that way I lose control from the unit and from steering wheel.

Thing is, I am not sure it is my phone or the Pioneer. My phone is rooted, with all bloatware cleaned out, and I wonder if I damaged some BT handling software.

Anyone also uses AVH-2400BT with an Android phone via BT? Any issues?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2014, 11:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sorry to revive an old thread, hopefully since there are new android devices out there, and Pioneer has basically dropped all firm and software support for this unit, maybe some others have some ideas.

I have the AVH-P2400BT, and with my iPhone 4s, it was pretty good, the USB support was great, the BT, not too bad, other than if I restarted a song, it would still show the elapsed time instead of resetting that... now I have an Android, the Galaxy S5, and the only thing that works is BT audio. Sometimes my contacts and call log will sync, other times it will remain blank and I can't use the phone at all, unless I pull out the actual device and dial it on the phone... what's the point. Still same issue with the track time, not resetting if I hit back on the song. And when I plug in the USB, is says DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED. I realize there is a fix for it, to the tune of nearly $100 or so... Is there anyone else with Android phones, that have work arounds or mostly suggestions for the contacts and call log?