Best mp3 Player For 2013 Accord LX? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-30-2013, 05:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Basically, I'd wanna set it up to get power from the USB, plug into the AUX jack or use blue tooth, have it automatically power up with the ignition and have it pick up where it last left off. It needs to remember all the settings without needing it's own battery.

An equalizer and better bass would be nice. If it can stabilize the volume from one sound file to the next, that would be great. It would be permanently left hooked up in the car. Random mp3 selection is best. Is there a certain brand or model that works best?

Thanks.

And, does blue tooth make for better sound quality than the AUX input jack, or does that make no difference?

JohnnyGalaga. Setting the standard in galactic excellence.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-02-2014, 12:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've not heard great BT sound as of yet, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Aux would sound fine, but you lose the "data" portion (with USB you have audio & data). We really need more input as to what your music source would be...I assume phone since you mention BT? I would think about using a thumb drive, loaded with music, plugged into USB and just bypassing phone. I have been very happy with this setup and thumb drives are cheap and can be left in the car; can even have different kinds of music on different drives. Nowadays with low-profile thumb drives you can leave it in a front-USB stereo without it looking strange.
Reply Car Audio, Video, and Nav

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page