sony xplod = failer / offset - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 08-01-2014, 11:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 11
sony xplod = failer / offset

i have a sony xplod indash and after 3 or 4 years now i get the FAILER or OFFSET on the display. now if i push the forward button it will go to the next song and show the name, and it plays perfect, but when switching to the next song on its own it will say Failer or Offset, but it plays perfect, no difference in sound at all. im no using the internal amps but three external amps. like i said i dont hear any difference in sound when this happens. ideas ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2014, 04:33 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod351 View Post
i have a sony xplod indash and after 3 or 4 years now i get the FAILER or OFFSET on the display. now if i push the forward button it will go to the next song and show the name, and it plays perfect, but when switching to the next song on its own it will say Failer or Offset, but it plays perfect, no difference in sound at all. im no using the internal amps but three external amps. like i said i dont hear any difference in sound when this happens. ideas ?
bump
Old 08-16-2014, 01:18 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 29
the Sony manuals say it is an internal error. something in the processing is getting confused. being a newer Sony, it does not surprise me. but if it is playing regardless of the error, then you may just have to live with it, or replace with a better brand.
Old 09-27-2014, 03:43 AM - Thread Starter

funny that i found all i needed to do is turn the volume up or down and the display would go back to normal, still bought a newer sony bluetooth setup.