So i need some help in terms of setting up an Equalizer.
Obviously i understand the basics of putting it in / powering it / running RCA's
What i don't get is,
- Do i have to reset my amp gains and set them again?
- What's the subwoofer levels for on external EQs?
Head unit -> Equalizer -> Amps
that kind of info, Idk maybe some of this information will be answered for me when i get the product in my hands in the next couple weeks but right now I'm kind of confused on them because I've never had an external equalizer before.
Setup thus far:
- Kenwood KDC-BT565U head unit
- Alpine MRX-M100
- MTX Thunder 75.4
- Infinity Kappa 62.11i (2 sets)
- Alpine Type R 12D4
And the new addition:
- Cerwin Vega EQ-770 7 Band Parametric EQ