I want a seperate aftermarket overhead DVD player for a Van. The ones that come with new vehicles are very expensive but also usually linked to the in-dash system so when a DVD is playing then you can't listen to CD's thru the cars speakers. Also usually the overhead DVD players that come with vehicles are 7-8" wide screens and the ones I have seen recently just flip up or down but NOT side to side for viewing off angle.
So I want a after market DVD player that:
1) Is at least 9" and preferably 10" wide screen.
2) All in one unit with DVD player as part of the overhead unit instead of the in-dash unit.
3) Wireless headphones (I think is standard for all now).
4) After flipping down to watch a DVD, the unit can also rotate side to side for viewing at a different angle where my child is sitting.
5) Would prefer the reliability of a "name" brand.
West Coast Customs All-in-One Overhead DVD Systems. They do everything your looking, plus go up to 17" in screen sizes, if you want a little more quality, I just got a Soundstream VCM-13DBG in my wagon that I'm quite happy with.