AVCHD MPEG-4 *.mts container-converter - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #31 of 45 Old 02-06-2009, 04:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by osv View Post

not all software players allow you to play avchd back smoothly, even when the codec is present... avchd wasn't really designed to be shared like that, it's an acquisition format.

sending people avchd is like sending 'em dv avi files right out of the camera, it's just not something that you'd normally do.

Absolutly but is is designed to also drag and drop onto DVD+/- media and playback in any Blu-Ray player. Just don't ask to edit it or create menus for it.
DSHALLY likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 45 Old 02-06-2009, 06:48 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by boy143878 View Post

I downloaded this FREE program that converts m2ts to other formats. It's kinda confusing at first, but once I found the correct output combination I could convert my files to avi and edit in other programs. If anyone has more experience with the program could they tell me what is the fastest format to convert m2ts files to while keeping the same quality and resolution. I'm thinking avi would be quickest, but I have no idea.

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

Thanks.

I'm trying the video converter....i can't convert my m2ts files into anything that I can play....I end up with a file that plays for about a second, any ideas how I can get this thing to work?
post #33 of 45 Old 02-09-2009, 06:05 AM

has anybody figured out how to convert m2ts files with super?

post #34 of 45 Old 04-05-2009, 08:54 PM

I would like to know how to use Super to convert some short clips from my HF100 to play on my new Ipod Classic. It didnt work for me. If anyone has done it, please let us kow the settings.

Thank you

Marcus
post #35 of 45 Old 04-06-2009, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkslinger View Post

I would like to know how to use Super to convert some short clips from my HF100 to play on my new Ipod Classic. It didnt work for me. If anyone has done it, please let us kow the settings.
Thank you Marcus

What OS are you using and what is the size of the screen on your Ipod?

If you use a Mac or Linux, you might be able to easily use the hdffxvrt script (with a couple of simple tweaks) along with ffmpeg (free/open-source) to transcode your video.

Here is the hdffxvrt script: http://code.google.com/p/hdffxvrt/

Here is ffmpeg: http://www.ffmpeg.org/

There are other scripts that work with mencoder. Most of these ffmpeg/mencoder scripts can be adapted to work in Windows, with the Windows versions of ffmpeg and/or mencoder.

-Dale
post #36 of 45 Old 06-06-2009, 04:52 AM

Photoshop Psd Repair is a powerful software which repairs and recovers the corrupted Photoshop images (PSD, PDD files) It uses all modern technologies for scanning the entire damaged Photoshop image files.
This is the best repair tool for damaged images. Wish to have the software, than download from this site www.photoshoppsdrepair.com
post #37 of 45 Old 06-08-2009, 02:20 AM

Backup tool is required for saving data of iPhone. This make your data files secured. There are numerous backup software. visit the site www.iphone-backup.info for more information regarding the backup tools.
post #38 of 45 Old 06-10-2009, 06:53 AM

Hello!

I`m beginning to explore the program Sony Vegas 9 but found a difficulty immediately to the start.

I have some ficheros with extension .m2ts (Generated in the camera Canon HF10) and want to happen them for a fichero .avi.
Ora The problem is that I do not achieve adicionar the ficheros .m2ts (AVCHD) To the project of the Sony Vegas 9. When I try it do gives me this error:

1 - Some understood in the Sony Vegas 9 can me say if really the program does not give to work .m2ts files?
2 - Know some tutorial on the Sony Vegas?
3 - What`s the best program to edit .m2ts file?

Thanks!
post #39 of 45 Old 07-01-2009, 04:03 AM

Recently, I find quite a good software for HD fans—MTS Converter(http://www.mtsconverterdownload.com/index.html) is fast MTS file converter to convert HD video to general video, convert general video to HD video, convert among HD videos, such as HD TS, HD MTS, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MPEG4, H.264/AVC , HD AVI, HD ASF, etc. It also knows as the best TS Converter(http://www.mtsconverterdownload.com/ts-converter.html) and M2TS Converter(http://www.mtsconverterdownload.com/m2ts-converter.html). Nice try, Enjoy it.
post #40 of 45 Old 07-05-2009, 09:44 PM

MTS Converter for mac is one of the great software which is used to convert MTS files to AVI, MPEG1, MOD, MKV, FLV, MPEG2, 3GP, 3G2, METS, ASF and much more video format. I used this software for my Camcorder.
post #41 of 45 Old 10-18-2009, 08:01 PM

In fact there are many tools can realize that function in converting mts to avi, like isquint, but on my side, I advice you may download this HD Video converter for a try, I know it can convert MTS video to AVI video, my friends recommend it to me, it's safe and works pretty well for me. If you are interested in it, here is a step by step guide about how to use it
http://blog.flvto.net/convert-mts-to-avi/

Hope it helps.
post #42 of 45 Old 10-18-2009, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefytee View Post

I know this doesn't apply to everybody, but I just did a little research and found out that the PS3 will both play AVCHD from a DVD and it will also play it right off of a HCSD card.

That doesn't do much for editing though, just playback.

yeah,,,,, i agree
post #43 of 45 Old 01-07-2012, 02:51 PM

Reading this old thread there did not seem to be a valid response/actual instructions. I have struggled with this for the last few days, this was one of the threads I looked at but it did not give me an actual answer. So for the next person who comes along this is what I found:

http://rowan.smith.gen.nz/post/15444...avchd-to-mpeg4

Good luck.
post #44 of 45 Old 05-19-2016, 11:11 PM

Liked: 0
Cool MTS file

The MTS file format supports 1080i (a high definition video format with 1080 horizontal scan lines, interlaced) and 720p (720 horizontal scan lines, progressive scan, rather than interlaced) in a relatively small file size.
If you want to convert mts to mp4 or convert mts to mov, you can check it here. Recommend you iCoolsoft MTS Converter. Hope this can help you.
post #45 of 45 Old 09-11-2017, 05:35 PM

Liked: 0
MTS Converter not only lets you convert MTS to various formats but also convert M2TS to multiple formats, e.g. AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, MPG, FLV, and RMVB, to meet high-end demands, this MTS Converter supports to convert MTS to 3D video format for playback with life like 3D effect. convertmtsfiles.net

http://www.convertmtsfiles.net
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Camcorders

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page