Kodak's 1080p pocket camcorder - Page 9 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #241 of 246 Old 08-01-2010, 05:36 AM
Member
 
eiker_ir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Caracas, Venezuela
Posts: 115
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
what class card are you guys using to record in 1080p mode?

is a class 6 good enough for 1080p recording?
eiker_ir is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #242 of 246 Old 09-23-2010, 07:44 AM
Senior Member
 
templetun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 301
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I use a class 6 8gb card. works fine.
templetun is offline  
post #243 of 246 Old 10-11-2010, 08:16 AM
Senior Member
 
Francois Caron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 251
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Here's a few sample videos I've done with the Zx3.

Dismantling of Montreal's "Day Without My Car" event.



Nighttime rain samples.



And what the heck is this thing?



I almost have all of the material I need for the review. I'm just waiting for the leaves to change colour just a bit more.
Francois Caron is offline  
post #244 of 246 Old 10-11-2010, 09:27 AM
Advanced Member
 
fishywishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 532
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois Caron View Post

Here's a few sample videos I've done with the Zx3

please include the photo feature in your review. i want to know what the delay is between taking shots, and how easy it is to switch from video to picture and back. both walmart an bestbuy near me dont have it hooked to power so i cant test it
fishywishy is offline  
post #245 of 246 Old 10-11-2010, 02:53 PM
AVS Special Member
 
tingham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,651
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishywishy View Post

please include the photo feature in your review. i want to know what the delay is between taking shots, and how easy it is to switch from video to picture and back. both walmart an bestbuy near me dont have it hooked to power so i cant test it

I have the Zx3 Playsport fishy. It has a 4 to 5 second delay when shooting stills. Changing between recording video modes and still mode is very easy and quick using it's 4 way d-pad. You can change to any mode in a matter of seconds.

Go Phillies! Go Eagles! Go Sixers! Go Flyers!
tingham is offline  
post #246 of 246 Old 10-13-2010, 09:59 AM
Advanced Member
 
fishywishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 532
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by tingham View Post

I have the Zx3 Playsport fishy. It has a 4 to 5 second delay when shooting stills. Changing between recording video modes and still mode is very easy and quick using it's 4 way d-pad. You can change to any mode in a matter of seconds.

thx very much. i will stick with my sony then
fishywishy is offline  
Reply Camcorders

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off