Panasonic HDC-HS700 & HDC-TM700 1080p60 cams - Page 127 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 12-25-2011, 11:40 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Help Please, I have the Pan HDC-TM700 and for years I have been able to "Copy to Media" and burn DVD's for the footage I have loaded into the HD Writer AE2.1. Most of my footage in in 1080/60p format. All of a sudden about a week or two ago, I can no longer copy my media to DVD's using the software. Every time I try, it gets about 95% of the way through and I get an error message that says "An error occured while the disc images were being created. Copying will be canceled." I even tried to intstall the software on my son's laptop and I get the same error message. I called Panasonic and they are supposed to call me back but we all know how that goes. Any suggestions? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2011, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmwtol View Post

Help Please, I have the Pan HDC-TM700 and for years I have been able to "Copy to Media" and burn DVD's for the footage I have loaded into the HD Writer AE2.1. Most of my footage in in 1080/60p format. All of a sudden about a week or two ago, I can no longer copy my media to DVD's using the software. Every time I try, it gets about 95% of the way through and I get an error message that says "An error occured while the disc images were being created. Copying will be canceled." I even tried to intstall the software on my son's laptop and I get the same error message. I called Panasonic and they are supposed to call me back but we all know how that goes. Any suggestions? Thanks

i remember this is a review on CNET about this issue, you could learn more from cnet.com
Old 12-29-2011, 02:23 PM

What are these firmware upgrades people are talking about for the TM700? I understand that they are only available via Panasonic but what to they fix/improve?