Forum Jump: 

Old 04-10-2011, 09:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmellnik View Post

just bought a cx150 for my daughter who is expecting...
Trying to figure it out so I can teach her how to use it.
Since her computer and mine are on xp sp2 the PMB does not seem to want to
deal with avchd files.
So my question is - is there a way to unwrap the BDMV file into something I can use or play on my computer?
I am a professional videographer and I am assuming this BDMV file is much like the BPAV file I get on my pro sony ex1. The files have to be unwrapped with a utility in order to have access to the clips.???

Your XP will not process Mt2 files, if you keep XP you must convert to the AVI or some other format.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2011, 01:49 AM

hi all

I have question about sony cx150. I record my vacation on cx150. I used internal memory. I transfer the movie to laptob win 7, and everything is fine. However, I have some clip that I record on the external memory. I'm unable to transfer it to my laptop via PMB. So is there any way that I can transfer it.

thanks.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phieubac View Post

hi all

I have question about sony cx150. I record my vacation on cx150. I used internal memory. I transfer the movie to laptob win 7, and everything is fine. However, I have some clip that I record on the external memory. I'm unable to transfer it to my laptop via PMB. So is there any way that I can transfer it.

thanks.

You probably already did this but did you connect to the USB correctly?

I have a 350, so my interface may be different. When I connect mine, I can select to connect the USB to the hard drive or to the memory card. Those are 2 distinct buttons on the screen.

Anubys
Old 05-31-2011, 09:19 AM

Hi,

I have just imported files from my HDR-CX110 to the computer, edited and rendered them using Corel Videostudio pro X3. I would like to use the camcorder as a player and connect it to my tv. Is there a way to return the finished movie to the camcorder?

Thank you for your help.
Calgadan
Old 05-31-2011, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubys View Post

You probably already did this but did you connect to the USB correctly?

I have a 350, so my interface may be different. When I connect mine, I can select to connect the USB to the hard drive or to the memory card. Those are 2 distinct buttons on the screen.

when I connect it to computer I show connect internal memory and external memory. The internal memory connect it show clip from internal, and when I select connect to external it show clip with big X. Can't not transfer.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:12 AM

I'm in the same boat of quandary! I'm looking for a good camera for my 14 year old who is crazy about film making and has basically worn out our old Hi-8 Sony handycam.

The Amazon user reviews of the HDR-CX110 are for the most part glowing. The reviews of the HDR-CX130 are relatively lousy.

If both cameras have the same sensor, shouldn't the images look the same? (I know there are some differences in usability, but...)
Old 06-08-2011, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdchap View Post

I'm in the same boat of quandary! I'm looking for a good camera for my 14 year old who is crazy about film making and has basically worn out our old Hi-8 Sony handycam.

The Amazon user reviews of the HDR-CX110 are for the most part glowing. The reviews of the HDR-CX130 are relatively lousy.

If both cameras have the same sensor, shouldn't the images look the same? (I know there are some differences in usability, but...)

since the price is dropping on the cx110 and for a good beginning camera, i'd go with that one. i love my cx110 and wish my computer was faster to view the HD files. seeing that child is 14, this i think, is a good place to start.... btw: my cx110 was a HUGE step up from my prior camera.... a Sony analog Hi8, lol.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
My SD card won't stay in the slot. Just springs out and doesn't latch in. Any ideas?

HDR-CX150.

thx

bob