Panasonic xx700 Jittering/shaking issue - Page 7 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #181 of 187 Old 02-13-2011, 01:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've been absent from these forums for a long long time, but I'm glad to see that this issue was resolved at last. Now all we need to do is choke someone at the service center to get the firmware so we can update it ourselves Thanks to titoxx1 for good news!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 187 Old 02-13-2011, 09:27 PM

I Tried everthing on a tripod, with the remote so im not even close to touching the cam or the tripod.
Tried everything from IA with both stablizers and manual with stablizers on and off. 90 and 45 degree.
I seen nothing, no shake, just perfect, I got my cam last year july.
I played it straight from the cam using the panasonic mini hdmi, on my 55inch sony LCD TV.

I will try something else.

I didn't bother doing it hand held cuz it will shake. I got videos too.

Hope this helps.
post #183 of 187 Old 02-13-2011, 10:17 PM
myg

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxZg View Post

I've been absent from these forums for a long long time, but I'm glad to see that this issue was resolved at last. Now all we need to do is choke someone at the service center to get the firmware so we can update it ourselves Thanks to titoxx1 for good news!

Hi, Lux!

Welcome back to the forum!
Do me an injustice, I was the first who get the firmware update and post this news in this thread: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...7#post19575077

I'm from Moscow, Russia. But it's very difficult to get this update in US and Canada even in Service Centers!

Read the full history of messages after my post 12-01-10, 11:43 AM .

Another issue that must be fixed by Panny is: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1301011

Regards,
MYG
post #184 of 187 Old 02-16-2011, 08:57 PM

Hey all,

I got a phone call from Panasonic today. After reviewing the information I sent them, they recognized that the issue was not "within normal parameters" and said they have sent it to their engineers to take a look. I sent them a link to this forum and wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has posted here, also reporting their experiences with the problem.

I will let you know what else I hear next.

Best,

cspotter
post #185 of 187 Old 02-16-2011, 10:59 PM
myg

Quote:
Originally Posted by cspotter View Post

Hey all,

I got a phone call from Panasonic today. After reviewing the information I sent them, they recognized that the issue was not "within normal parameters" and said they have sent it to their engineers to take a look. I sent them a link to this forum and wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has posted here, also reporting their experiences with the problem.

I will let you know what else I hear next.

Best,

cspotter

cspotter,

Can you ask them about this:http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1301011 ?

Thank you!
post #186 of 187 Old 02-17-2011, 05:35 PM
Advanced Member

Well, my SD600 certainly does not have the wobble when tilted up. Havent tested tilted down, because I only have a tiny flexible tripod. The following test is downconverted to SD fro easy uploading. It was placed on my floor (I tried not to walk by it and use the remote)

It is not quite 90, but well over 45 degrees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqhZTonVWxM

EDIT: If your eyes start to deceive you, place your finger on the screen in one particular spot, and you will see that there is absolutely no movement. Rock solid. This is IA mode.
post #187 of 187 Old 03-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 16
ok, today was the first time I shot the TM700 on a tripod about 45 degrees pointing to the ground. The shaking was there!!! I am now wondering if this is part of the issue I had earlier with the shaking / jittering during slow zoom outs!

I am sending my unit to Panasonic as the hand strap broke and will provide clips and a note about this issue. In the past, I read there might be a firmware that fixes this issue? Anyone know how Panasonic will deal with this?
Reply Camcorders

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page