Sony HDR-CX350V vs Sony HDR-PJ10 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-03-2011, 08:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey everyone, I just joined this forum in the hopes that someone on here could help me out. I'm torn between buying the Sony HDR-CX350v or the Sony HDR-PJ10. Here's my prob. I like teh 350v because its one of the Sony Camcorders that has a flash built in for taking still pics at night/low light. I like the idea of having a device where i can film and take pics in all/most situations. But the PJ10, is pretty much a newer model, and has that whole projector thingy. I think aside from the built in light and the projector, these two are pretty similar in specs... So not considering price(I can get either for pretty much the same price), which one would you guys choose and why? Thanks in advance for any help and advice you guys can provide me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-05-2011, 08:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So here's an update, for the longest time i've had my eye on the CX350v but it was just a bit shy of my price range of around 500 or so, but recently i took to ebay to see what options i had. I saw the HDR-PJ10 w/ no bids, brand new, no reserve, going for $500... i put a bid in and won it for $520 including shipping. Now here's the kicker, the very next day, i stop by best buy and the CX350 i've been obessing about is now on clearance for only $520!! Technically i've won a camera already, but the one i was kinda wanting more is now in my price range. The thing that i'm wondering about is, how difference is the user interface with last years sony camcorders vs this years? They look pretty diff, and i know sony is known for kinda having somewhat confusing menu system. I'm semi tempted to 're-eBay' the PJ10 and get the CX350... Any thoughts? thanks in advance.
Reply Camcorders

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page