The Official Panasonic HC-V700 Owners Thread - Page 26 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #751 of 756 Old 04-01-2015, 02:19 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 35
And in the press reviews Cyberlink Powerdirector comes first and VideoStudio comes second!!

You pays your money and takes your choice. This is why the trial downloads are so useful.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #752 of 756 Old 04-02-2015, 03:35 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
For the past several years I have used Serif MoviePlusX6, a company based in England. You can download a limited starter edition,while the full program is $80. You can probably find the older version MoviePlus X5 much cheaper.
post #753 of 756 Old 04-02-2015, 07:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terfyn View Post
And in the press reviews Cyberlink Powerdirector comes first and VideoStudio comes second!!

You pays your money and takes your choice. This is why the trial downloads are so useful.
I agree with your first point. The press seemes to favor those two. But each time I've read reviews, there are misstatements or errors in the section on the only editor I know anything about.

I disagree with your point about taking advantage of trial downloads. I did that a few years ago trying to figure out differences. It took so long to understand two of them well enough to really know true differnces, that I gave up trying on the next two. Now, if and when somebody asks, I suggest to pick one based on price, articles, a WAG or a dartboard and focus on learning it well enough so that you can breeze through projects.

Bill
post #754 of 756 Old 04-08-2015, 10:19 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
hi all,

i have the HC-V700M and i'm wondering if it is posible to use it as a conferencing cam using the usb cable.
by default, connecting to the pc only give me access to the storage.
it would be great to use it as a skype/hangout cam.

any ideas? thanks in advance
post #755 of 756 Old 04-08-2015, 12:09 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 35
No the USB is for file transfer not live video. The HDMI and A/V are live during recording or in the pause mode.
post #756 of 756 Old 06-27-2015, 05:13 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Took The V700 To An Outdoor Concert

This was the Capital City (Olympia, WA) Pride Festival last weekend. I used a monopod to keep the camcorder from getting too much movement and it came out pretty good. This will be the last video I make with the V700. I just ordered a Panasonic HC-X920K and the V700 will be going to eBay on Monday.

Last edited by Rock Flint; 06-28-2015 at 02:27 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Camcorders