Need Sugestions for Camcorder with mic input under $300 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 28 Old 04-04-2012, 02:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi, i am looking for a new HD camcorder that shoots in full HD and has at least 5x optical zoom and has a mic input. I would like it to below $250 (at the most $300). I don't mind if its a compact camcorder but if it is then please suggest a tripod for it as well so that i could fix it up at one place and shoot a stable video. I will be using this camcorder with my zoom h1 to record local live concerts.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 Old 04-05-2012, 05:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 31
At your price point, it is a challenge to find a 1080p camcorder (or even a point and shoot) with a mic jack. If I were looking for a low cost camcorder with a mic jack, I would try the Toshiba Camileo line - either the $179 X200, with 12x optical zoom, or the $230 X400 with 23x optical zoom.

But the Toshibas get mixed reviews, so you may want to try a better-reviewed camera like the JVC GZ HD10 with 10X optical zoom for $300 used at Amazon.

And yes, you will need a tripod. The $40 Dolica ST-650 works well for me.

Good luck - and please post your video, it would be great to see how it turns out.

Bill
Hybrid Camera Revolution
post #3 of 28 Old 04-07-2012, 01:00 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for your reply. I havent heard of toshiba camcorders much and they dont seem to have so good reviews , so i think getting a refurb or used one of reputed brand and a tested model would work better. I will surely let you know what i go with. Thanks!

Edit: I found one , not exactly a camcorder , its Panasonic FZ150 , it has a mic input, an accessory shoe where i can put my zoom h1, records 1080/60p and for $380. I think i can afford 80 bucks more. Also, when i was searching for some reviews on this model, i saw one of the posts in some forum where you mentioned you have this camera and i also saw your website in your signature where you compared tm900 to fz150 and i am happy with fz150's quality, i am sure you will be the best person to guide me whether to go ahead with this or no. Also, please let me knw if it is wiser wait a little till i can afford and get a standard camcorder like tm90 or v500(above my budget atm) considering my primary requirement is 1080p live music concert ?

Lastly, i dont think fz150 has any manual audio controls or options, would that matter ? since i will be using zoom h1 , i will set the gain in h1 and just feed audio out of it using the headphone out port on h1 and feed it in the mic input of fz150, will this work correctly ?

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!
post #4 of 28 Old 04-07-2012, 03:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Great find, techspark. I agree - if you want something with a mic input, 1080/60p, unlimited video clip length, and RAW stills, the FZ150 is a real bargain if you're willing to stretch your budget a little!

($364 used at Amazon)

I bought the FZ150 "for my wife" and a TM900 for myself - but when I have the choice and don't need headphones or 24p or a 3 hour battery, I borrow the FZ150. It is a fabulous little still/video hybrid camera.

Here are a few videos that have been made with the FZ150:
From the pros at Panasonic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Pt1cpGvCE
And a couple of creative amateur videos:
http://vimeo.com/38233231
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFNfvCS01nI

I think you'll like this camera. Easy to use in Intelligent Auto (IA) mode, but with full manual control when you want it.

Good luck,

Bill
Hybrid Camera Revolution
Seeking the still/video singularity
post #5 of 28 Old 04-07-2012, 03:51 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks Bill for the reply and those videos. I am very happy with the quality.

Yes, most of the time i will be using the IA mode as i am still a beginner and have a lot to learn.

My main priority is good HD 1080p video and great audio, since i have zoom h1, i am sure i dont have to worry about the audio much. Have you tried connecting an external mic to fz150, if yes what were the results ?

Also, how good is the battery life - can i record an hour and 1/2 of continuous full 1080p video? ...if not, is it possible to charge it and be able to record simultaneously?

Thanks!
post #6 of 28 Old 04-07-2012, 08:39 PM
AVS Special Member

t.s. - I have used my Azden SMX-10 with the FZ-150 with good results. The SMX-10 is $85 at Amazon and $62.50 at Adorama (used, in new condition). As with all Lumix cameras, you'll need a $6 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter to make it work (setup pictured below - still photo taken with Panasonic TM900 camcorder):

I sometimes also use the Zoom H1 as an external mic on my cameras, using a Sescom cable and the same Hosa adapter (you can get one that goes straight into a 2.5mm input and works without an adapter, but it would only be useful with Panasonic cameras). Here is a blog post I did on this last year. I figured out later that the Zoom H1's output level in this video was too low - but you may find it useful nonetheless:

Using the Zoom H1 recorder as an external mic for the GH2

As for the battery, an hour and a half of straight recording may be a stretch. For long continuous recordings, you can plug the camera into the wall with an AC adapter kit. You can get a 3rd party adapter kit from Amazon for less than $20 shipped.

With the AC adapter, you pull the battery out and replace it with a DC coupler. You can plug the battery into the separate recharger and charge it up while you're running the camera on AC power.

I did another blog post on using the DC coupler with the Panasonic GH2, which shows how Panasonic couplers work (be advised, the GH2 uses the DCC8, while your FZ150 will use a DCC6):

No-solder external battery solution for GH-2

Hope this is helpful!

Bill
Hybrid Camera Revolution
Seeking the still/video singularity
post #7 of 28 Old 04-08-2012, 09:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by techspark View Post

....my main priority is good HD 1080p video and great audio, since i have zoom h1, i am sure i dont have to worry about the audio much.

Since you already have an h1, why do you need to plug a mic into the camera? I thought the point of an h1 was to record superb audio that will later be added to the video in editing software.

Have you looked at a Sony HX9V? It is currently under your $300 price point and takes great 1080p. It will capture audio on two channels, but compared to the h1, would be probably be pretty bad.

Search this forum, google it, search on YouTube and you will see the HX9V is highly regarded as a budget video camera with good iA performance.

Bill (too!)
post #8 of 28 Old 04-08-2012, 01:51 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks again bill for the very helpful response and the pics and links.

I think it would be better to just get the 3.5mm to 2.5mm cable as i will be only using it on my h1 and fz-150. Is the sescom cable really worth $25 ? I see some cheap ones for about $5 on ebay, is there a significant difference between those and sescom cable ??

i saw your video on zoom h1 as an external mic, looks great, i usually let the input level go upto -8db and thanks for mentioning the output level in the video, i usually don't bother about setting the output level, but i have to be careful now when i will be feeding out the audio from h1.

Also, does fz-150 have a manual gain control ? This would be great, but i m not sure since i will be setting the input levels in h1, will it matter if fz-150 has a manual gain control or not. I just dont want my audio to crack up at very loud sounds.

Lastly i think it would be better on spending on an extra battery , that i can just carry around and swap it when needed. I will look through and see if i can find a good extended battery.

Quote:

Since you already have an h1, why do you need to plug a mic into the camera? I thought the point of an h1 was to record superb audio that will later be added to the video in editing software.

Thanks for your reply.

I would plug h1 as the external mic. Also, i would be recording a lot of videos and adding sound for each would become difficult and very time consuming. Also, i find software that do this quite complicated to use

Quote:

Have you looked at a Sony HX9V? It is currently under your $300 price point and takes great 1080p. It will capture audio on two channels, but compared to the h1, would be probably be pretty bad.

Yes, i had considered hx9v, its a great camera and sells at a very reasonable price but the fact that fz-150 has a mic input for just a few dollars more makes it a much better choice for me given the kind of needs i have and the zoom and additional features just come as a bonus.

Edit: Out of curousity, just wondering how much of a difference will it be between 1080/60p video from point and shoot camera like fz-150 vs 1080/60p from a standard camcorder like tm900 when viewed on a 55-60inch hdtv ? Hope you guys can let me know on this. Thanks!
post #9 of 28 Old 04-08-2012, 03:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Edit: Out of curousity, just wondering how much of a difference will it be between 1080/60p video from point and shoot camera like fz-150 vs 1080/60p from a standard camcorder like tm900 when viewed on a 55-60inch hdtv ? Hope you guys can let me know on this. Thanks!

I started on this video hobby a little over a year ago. I bought a Panasonic HDC-SDT750, which Panasonic's website said had all the same components as the TM900. It was supposed to cost more, but was being discounted below the TM900 because it included a really ugly 3D lens attachment. Reading posts here drove my curiosity level up to the point that, on an impulse, I bought the Sony HX9V at Best Buy. (Thanks markr!)

If I transfer videos from both cameras to my media player and rename them for menu selection, I loose track. I can't tell one from the other on a year old 55 inch Sony.

I had the same question you have and I was trying understand what 1080p is. So, I did a bunch of side by side test shots and took detailed notes on a trip to Hawaii so I could come back and start a thread here. I have way too much footage of flapping high speed birds in 1080p at the patio feeder! By the time I got around to it, the cameras were being replaced by newer models and it was no longer relevant, except to me. The quality, to my eyes, is indistinguishable.

If anything, I get better video from the little one because it is easier to have with me and it is less obvious that I'm taking video. Three of my four favorite "real" videos (with editing, effects and titles) were made with the little one.

Good video comes from planning, thinking, where you point the camera and gluing it together. How many buttons, features and menus you have on the camera mean little. 1080p and AVCHD have leveled the playing field, maybe turned it upside down.

I watched a team of two pros shoot some wedding stuff in Italy a few months ago. I know the 1080p from their huge camcorders is no better than what I got shooting them maneuvering the bride into suggestive posses. Mine might even be better because I caught the drama of the silly bride getting her ego pumped and the shooters doing it. In fact, they probably thought I was taking snap shots of the public castle so paid no attention. If they had shown up with HX9Vs or FX-150s the bombshell bride would have fired them!

A few weeks ago I was with a friend that has a Suburban full of audio and video gear. I think you would consider him a "DJ". He mentioned he was considering a new camera. I pulled the HX9V from my pocket, took a couple of 1080p shots, and HDMIed it to his big TV and pressed play on the camera. He thought I was trying to trick him. He was in disbelief.

Just don't tell anybody your fantastically clear 1080p is coming from a point-n-shoot and you'll be OK.
post #10 of 28 Old 04-08-2012, 03:45 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you Bill for the detailed response. It makes me feel so better to know that these small cameras that cost almost half of the pro camcorders , do equally good 1080/60p. I am really amazed to know this!

Quote:

If anything, I get better video from the little one because it is easier to have with me and it is less obvious that I'm taking video

Exactly, some people tend to react weirdly when they see someone taking a video of them.

Quote:

If they had shown up with HX9Vs or FX-150s the bombshell bride would have fired them!

Haha..so true. Imagine pros using hx9vs and other compact cameras to shoot a wedding video...everyone will think they are just fooling around.

Quote:

Just don't tell anybody your fantastically clear 1080p is coming from a point-n-shoot and you'll be OK.

Awesome! I am now completely sold on the fz-150. Can't seem to find anything better/cheaper than this that does 1080/60p and has an external mic input.
post #11 of 28 Old 04-08-2012, 04:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

......Awesome! I am now completely sold on the fz-150. Can't seem to find anything better/cheaper than this that does 1080/60p and has an external mic input.

I didn't say the FZ-150 is as good as my Sony! I might have to buy one and find out!

Earlier you said wrote you didn't want or like the complication of editing sound and video. I've been working at learning the $80 Adobe Premier Elements 10. Learning to use it is easy if you use about $25 for video training at lynda.com or buy a disk you can keep from video2brain. Premier Elements will mix and control up to 99 tracks. And it can do things to audio that I could not have imagined.

My suggestion is you buy one of the two training courses, skip to the audio part and see what you think. I suspect you will be blown away, study the whole thing and save up to buy the software.

To have both an h1 and camera without the software to take advantage of them seems criminal to me.
post #12 of 28 Old 04-08-2012, 05:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thanks again bill for the very helpful response and the pics and links.

I think it would be better to just get the 3.5mm to 2.5mm cable as i will be only using it on my h1 and fz-150. Is the sescom cable really worth $25 ? I see some cheap ones for about $5 on ebay, is there a significant difference between those and sescom cable ??

Sadly, the requirements for an attenuating cable are pretty specific if you want good sound. The Sescom LN2MIC- ZMH4-GH1 has 25dB of attenuation, which is specifically designed for the Zooms. The only attenuating cable I could find on eBay has 90dB of attenuation, which could make your recorder's output unusable. I'd go ahead and get the Sescom.

Quote:

Also, does fz-150 have a manual gain control ?

Unfortunately, no.

Quote:

Lastly i think it would be better on spending on an extra battery , that i can just carry around and swap it when needed. I will look through and see if i can find a good extended battery.

You will want an equivalent for the $42 Panasonic DMW-BMB9.
Here is one from a third party manufacturer for $15.

Quote:

In case you have not seen, here is my unscientific side-by-side of the FZ150 and the TM900. The shot through the window screen isn't the greatest - but the color test seems to me to be a tie. You be the judge:

Short Side-by-side of TM900 and FZ150

Cheers,

Bill
Hybrid Camera Revolution
post #13 of 28 Old 04-08-2012, 06:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsprague View Post

I didn't say the FZ-150 is as good as my Sony! I might have to buy one and find out!

Bill - I had every intention of buying either the HX9V or an HX100V after The Harbour came out - I was truly blown away by what this little camera could do. But, like techspark, I really needed the mic jack (and the unlimited clip length), so I waited. And when the FZ150 came out and had a mic jack, I bought it. I wish Sony would start putting mic jacks in their entry level cameras. And I sure wish they would lift the silly 30 minute continuous recording limit outside of the EU.

I don't have an HX9V to compare the FZ150 to - but Graham Houghton in the UK has both cameras and posted this side-by-side:
Sony HX9v tested against the Panasonic FZ150 for both stills and video performance

If I had less than $300 to spend, I would definitely look at the HX9V - but at $300 plus, I'd get the FZ150 again.

Cheers,

Bill
post #14 of 28 Old 04-08-2012, 06:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunerww View Post

Bill - I had every intention of buying either the HX9V or an HX100V after The Harbour came out - I was truly blown away by what this little camera could do. But, like techspark, I really needed the mic jack (and the unlimited clip length), so I waited. And when the FZ150 came out and had a mic jack, I bought it. I wish Sony would start putting mic jacks in their entry level cameras. And I sure wish they would lift the silly 30 minute continuous recording limit outside of the EU.

I don't have an HX9V to compare the FZ150 to - but Graham Houghton in the UK has both cameras and posted this side-by-side:
Sony HX9v tested against the Panasonic FZ150 for both stills and video performance

If I had less than $300 to spend, I would definitely look at the HX9V - but at $300 plus, I'd get the FZ150 again.

Cheers,

Bill

I had not seen "The Harbour". It truly makes the point that it is not the camcorder, but the shooter that counts.

This forum focuses on pixels, bit rates and other important details. But, the current state of consumer video equipment is, utterly, amazing.

It is still the shooter, that takes the time to understand his equipment, that makes the difference.
post #15 of 28 Old 04-09-2012, 01:52 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you bill for the response.

Quote:

Unfortunately, no.

Does this mean that the AGC of fz-150 will affect the sound (like pump it up)thats coming from the h1?

Can you do a video of the h1 with fz-150, it would be really helpful, if possible if you could do it where the audio is very loud probably near the speaker so that i can get an idea how it will be in a concert like environment, i will really appreciate it if you can. thanks!

Quote:

Here is one from a third party manufacturer for $15.

Thanks for those links. I will read up on the reviews and decide and also look if i can find something cheaper in the stores locally.

Just wanted to confirm, will fz-150 do 1 hour of continuous 1080p at full settings? because i wouldnt want the battery to drain before that as it will spoil my recording.

Also, i saw your link of the direct AC connection kit, isn't it possible to charge the battery on the fz-150 by directly connecting it to the wall outlet, just as we normally charge our cellphones?. I mean i can find an ac outlet nearby and just plug in the ac cord and let the battery charge in the camera itself, is that possible? (please excuse me if this a stupid question, this is going to be my first point and shoot camera so i hv no clue how the charging would work)

Quote:

Short Side-by-side of TM900 and FZ150

Yes, i saw this video but donno why it doesnt come up on full screen, there is a 4cm black margin on each side.

Once again bill my sincere thanks to all your help, i will be buying this beauty tomorrow or day after!!

Quote:

Earlier you said wrote you didn't want or like the complication of editing sound and video. I've been working at learning the $80 Adobe Premier Elements 10. Learning to use it is easy if you use about $25 for video training at lynda.com or buy a disk you can keep from video2brain. Premier Elements will mix and control up to 99 tracks. And it can do things to audio that I could not have imagined.

Thanks for the reply bill and suggesting adobe premier elements. I will take a look at it and read about it. I use lynda.com too, their videos are excellent. I have sony vegas with me but i m really not an editing guy. I just want to point and shoot videos and archive them on my external HDD and watch them on tv
post #16 of 28 Old 04-10-2012, 05:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thank you bill for the response.
Does this mean that the AGC of fz-150 will affect the sound (like pump it up)thats coming from the h1?

It's a pretty good AGC. I have not heard any sound pumping.

Quote:

Can you do a video of the h1 with fz-150, it would be really helpful, if possible if you could do it where the audio is very loud probably near the speaker so that i can get an idea how it will be in a concert like environment, i will really appreciate it if you can. thanks!

The FZ150 and I are on the east coast this week, but I left my H1 at home on the west coast this trip :-( I do have an Azden external mic with me - so I'll try to use it to stress the AGC. I'll let you know how it goes.

Quote:

Just wanted to confirm, will fz-150 do 1 hour of continuous 1080p at full settings?

Yes.

Quote:

Also, i saw your link of the direct AC connection kit, isn't it possible to charge the battery on the fz-150 by directly connecting it to the wall outlet, just as we normally charge our cellphones?. I mean i can find an ac outlet nearby and just plug in the ac cord and let the battery charge in the camera itself, is that possible? (please excuse me if this a stupid question, this is going to be my first point and shoot camera so i hv no clue how the charging would work)

Not a stupid question. But the answer is no - you have to take the battery out to recharge it. Which is fine, because you have to take the battery out to use the AC charger anyway.

Quote:

Yes, i saw this video but donno why it doesnt come up on full screen, there is a 4cm black margin on each side.

Sorry. Windows Movie Maker always seems to do that to my renders. Should have cut it in Vegas.

Cheers,

Bill
Hybrid Camera Revolution
post #17 of 28 Old 04-11-2012, 03:48 PM - Thread Starter

First of all thanks to both Bills(brunerww and bsprague) I purchased the fz150 today and right now its on my desk and am all set to figure how to use and operate it correctly

I will be posting some pics and a few questions possibly very soon and keep you guys updated.

Quote:

Not a stupid question. But the answer is no - you have to take the battery out to recharge it. Which is fine, because you have to take the battery out to use the AC charger anyway.

thanks - i guess i will buy an additional battery, that would work better for me

Thanks again guys , Cheers!
post #18 of 28 Old 04-11-2012, 04:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

.........I will be posting some pics and a few questions possibly very soon and keep you guys updated.

In your first post you said you were going to "record local live concerts". I'm looking forward to it!

Bill
post #19 of 28 Old 04-12-2012, 11:51 AM - Thread Starter

Sure..

A quick question for you. I want to record for 3 hours tomorrow, 1 hr each at 3 different places , can i make the battery last that long ? What if i select SH mode that is 720p, can i atleast get it to stretch till 2 and half hours somehow ? I will be buying a new battery shortly, but i have a very urgent need tomorrow. Let me know. Thanks!
post #20 of 28 Old 04-12-2012, 12:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Sure..

A quick question for you. I want to record for 3 hours tomorrow, 1 hr each at 3 different places , can i make the battery last that long ? What if i select SH mode that is 720p, can i atleast get it to stretch till 2 and half hours somehow ? I will be buying a new battery shortly, but i have a very urgent need tomorrow. Let me know. Thanks!

I don't have your camera. But, on mine the setting of record modes (compression and bit rates) does not change the battery life. Battery power is consumed by the screen, focusing, processor, etc.

Bill
post #21 of 28 Old 04-16-2012, 10:39 AM - Thread Starter

Sorry that question was for brunerww. I got confused because both of you are bill

I managed to do 3 hrs of recording with the stock battery All i did, selected auto mode, closed the lcd screen , zoomed in and out much lesser and had the recording setting to 1080 60i.

Now i have to do some learning to get used to the manual mode and customize the settings to my liking. In one of the recordings, the video came out bad. The lighting of the room was very bright but it came out very dull in the video. I had to move the tripod sideways and backwards to improve the light coming into the camera but i m sure this would have been an easy fix if i had manual mode set correctly. Any suggestions what settings to use for low light conditions?

But all in all i am very happy with my purchase. Thanks again guys!
post #22 of 28 Old 03-15-2013, 11:08 AM

Hi everyone,
I'm currently facing the same problem as techspark: I need to find a sub 500$ (in Canada... so everything is more expansive!) with a mic input to record interviews.

Since the FZ150 is discontinued, I believe I'll have to resort to the FZ200 (550$). However, I'm not exactly sure about the audio input; is there anything special about it except that it's smaller than regular mini-jack and needs an adaptor? Do you absolutely have to use the external microphone they're trying to sell you? Is there any (cheap) microphone you'd recommand to buy along the camera?

Thanks!
post #23 of 28 Old 03-15-2013, 12:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Why do you need an external mic?

Unless there is something unusual about your interview situation, I would try the Panasonic LX7 that is, at least temporarily, selling for $298 USD at Amazon. There is a long and current LX7 thread with lots of examples of what that camera does.
post #24 of 28 Old 03-16-2013, 05:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked: 73
The Pentax K-01 body was selling for under $300 at a few dealers and as low as $315 with 40mm F2.8 XS lens. Here is a photo with Rode Stereo VideoMIc.

post #25 of 28 Old 03-16-2013, 05:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyvhw View Post

Hi everyone,
I'm currently facing the same problem as techspark: I need to find a sub 500$ (in Canada... so everything is more expansive!) with a mic input to record interviews.

Since the FZ150 is discontinued, I believe I'll have to resort to the FZ200 (550$). However, I'm not exactly sure about the audio input; is there anything special about it except that it's smaller than regular mini-jack and needs an adaptor? Do you absolutely have to use the external microphone they're trying to sell you? Is there any (cheap) microphone you'd recommand to buy along the camera?

Thanks!

Hi remy - The K-01 is a good suggestion, they have a standard mic jack, a much larger sensor than the FZ cameras, and are well within your price range at $450CDN (with the 40mm f2.8 lens) at amazon.ca.

But if you still want the autofocusing zoom lens of the FZ cameras, have you considered a used FZ150? Here is one in Sakatchewan for CDN$340.

Sadly, the least expensive new FZ200 I could find was this one in Ontario for $580CDN.

Whatever you decide, you do not need the $169CDN Panasonic external mic. You can use any mic with a standard 3.5mm jack, but you will need an $11CDN Hosa GPM-467 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter.

Here is a picture of my FZ150 with the Hosa adapter and a $134CDN Azden SMX10 mic (same picture seen earlier in this thread):

For interviews, I would not put the mic on top of the camera - it's better than the built in mic, but just barely. You won't be close enough to your subject and you'll capture a distracting amount of room noise. Instead, I would buy a lavalier and clip it to my subject's clothing. I recommend the well-regarded Audio Technica ATR3350 lapel mic for $37CDN at amazon.ca.

Hope this is helpful - and good luck with your project!

Bill B. (the other Bill)
Hybrid Camera Revolution
post #26 of 28 Old 03-18-2013, 10:32 AM

Hi everyone!
Many thanks for all your suggestions. I passed them along to my boss, my main suggestion being brunerww's (Pentax K-01). I'll keep you informed!
post #27 of 28 Old 05-08-2013, 11:35 AM

Hi Bill, would you recommend this $11CDN Hosa GPM-467 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter to use with the Audio Technica ATR3350 lapel mic ?
Thanks,
Christine
post #28 of 28 Old 05-08-2013, 01:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine Chow View Post

Hi Bill, would you recommend this $11CDN Hosa GPM-467 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter to use with the Audio Technica ATR3350 lapel mic ?
Thanks,
Christine

Hi Christine - If you mean the GMP-467, that's the one I use!

Good luck - and please let us know how it turns out,

Bill
Hybrid Camera Revolution
Reply Camcorders

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page