Newbie here saying Hi . - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 04-23-2012, 08:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Just bought my first ever camcorder . Been wanting one for several years but never got around to it . Anyway this past weekend i purchased Canons VIXIA HF R300 . Since i'm new to camcorder i wanted a good one for HD TV but didn't want to jump off the highend until i have some time under my belt . For me it will be hobby and collecting movies of family gatherings vacations , hobby of wildlife imaging . Got alot to learn but from what i have learned so far of the camera i like it well !

Ron
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-25-2012, 07:38 PM - Thread Starter

I guess this is not the forum i was looking for . Seems no one welcomes anyone .
post #3 of 5 Old 04-25-2012, 08:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 30
You are welcome but it's kind of ..well..unusual (I am being polite) to start a thread just to say hi.

Standard Definition Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy
post #4 of 5 Old 04-25-2012, 09:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 26
ronlhodges,

Welcome to AVS. Some of us get busy and don't see a thread like yours for a couple of days, so don't let the lack of response, of how you wanted it to be, be an negative for you here on the forums.

Good luck with the new cam, lots to learn, yet just jump right in and you'll do fine.

The Mod Squad: New vs. Classic TV Series Opening https://vimeo.com/63119329
post #5 of 5 Old 04-26-2012, 08:43 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimoli View Post

You are welcome but it's kind of ..well..unusual (I am being polite) to start a thread just to say hi.

Well your probably right about this forum but i'm a member of 1/2 dozen other forums and all have a welcome section and most everyone there says welcome . I just thought all forums were the same way but i thought wrong . But Hi anyway !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasst View Post

ronlhodges,

Welcome to AVS. Some of us get busy and don't see a thread like yours for a couple of days, so don't let the lack of response, of how you wanted it to be, be an negative for you here on the forums.

Good luck with the new cam, lots to learn, yet just jump right in and you'll do fine.

Thanks , i'm taking it back and getting the M50 Friday . Should be alot better camcorder . I have hell trying to transfer videos from this camcorder to my computer . Never had this much problem with any cameras i have .
Reply Camcorders

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page