M41 Low Light - Manual Mode too dark - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 07-01-2012, 10:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
In Auto, the M41 image is brighter and clearer than what I see with my eyes. So far, so good.

In Manual or Cinema, though, it drops to something quite dark. I can't figure out how to get it as bright. Sure, I can use something like Low Light, which slows the shutter, but it seems to give a way clearer, brighter image in Auto without the need for that.

I've gone through everything I can think of and I'm flummoxed. Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-01-2012, 12:33 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Lr View Post

In Auto, the M41 image is brighter and clearer than what I see with my eyes. So far, so good.
In Manual or Cinema, though, it drops to something quite dark. I can't figure out how to get it as bright. Sure, I can use something like Low Light, which slows the shutter, but it seems to give a way clearer, brighter image in Auto without the need for that.
I've gone through everything I can think of and I'm flummoxed. Any ideas?

I'd like to help if i can but not really sure what you are talking about or are trying to achieve ? On my M50 , in the upper right hand corner choose FUNC , Rec.Programs , Bottom right corner choose Triangle icon , and just juggle through the selections until you find the lightness on your LCD panel screen that you like then close out with the "X" top right corner and shoot away . There is a selection for "Low Light" and this maybe what your talking about .
post #3 of 3 Old 07-01-2012, 05:58 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
while in manual mode, press "function" then scroll to "AGC AGC LIMIT" and select automatic. that is just like Auto mode, .does that help you?
Reply Camcorders

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page