Sample Video Canon HF M50 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 07-08-2012, 06:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Went to SeaWorld in San Antonio Tx for the 4th . Here is a short sample video for the HF M50 . Hope you enjoy it ! BTW this is a quick throw together . Other than adding titles at the beginning and end i did no other editing .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTqXL6ek1cY&feature=plcp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 07-09-2012, 07:38 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Colors looks excellent. Steadiness seems fine while zoomed out but gets worse when zoomed in. A monopod would probably go a long way to smoothing things out. Also not sure why the video is cropped like that, but otherwise some pretty solid pq.
post #3 of 5 Old 07-09-2012, 08:39 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfather927 View Post

Colors looks excellent. Steadiness seems fine while zoomed out but gets worse when zoomed in. A monopod would probably go a long way to smoothing things out. Also not sure why the video is cropped like that, but otherwise some pretty solid pq.

Thanks for the comments . Has to be something that YouTube is doing for presentation cause it should not be cropped at all . I've noticed other videos i did are the same way . I switched back and forth on the large player and small player and both do the same thing and the same thing on the HD and normal settings . I just noticed that early this morn , last night after i uploaded it was not like that . I've checked the settings but since i'm doing the free side there isn't much settings to switch so unless you might know what YouTube is doing i have not a clue what it causing the crop . ???
post #4 of 5 Old 07-09-2012, 09:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 90
What are you using for editing software?

On edit, I saw on YT you put a Premier Elements 10 tag on it. I should have remembered.

PE10 gives you two choices. One is to Share>Online>YouTube and there are about 8 preset choices.

I use the other. I create a file optimized for YouTube. Do Share>Computer>AVCHD where there about 25 presets, including one for YouTube HD. That puts a file on my computer and I use the YouTube uploader. It may take longer, but I've had good luck with it.

Bill
post #5 of 5 Old 07-09-2012, 10:35 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsprague View Post

What are you using for editing software?
On edit, I saw on YT you put a Premier Elements 10 tag on it. I should have remembered.
PE10 gives you two choices. One is to Share>Online>YouTube and there are about 8 preset choices.
I use the other. I create a file optimized for YouTube. Do Share>Computer>AVCHD where there about 25 presets, including one for YouTube HD. That puts a file on my computer and I use the YouTube uploader. It may take longer, but I've had good luck with it.
Bill

Yes PSE Premiere 10 is correct . I'll give it a try with your suggestions . I usually just do share>YouTube.YouTube HD 1440x . That maybe the problem right there .
Reply Camcorders

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page