Are there Camcorders that can be remotely powered on/off - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-23-2013, 02:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have been assigned the task of mounting a camera above the baptismal at church. I am looking for a camera/camcorder that can be remotely turned on and off, for the camera will be mounted higher than I can reach. It will be connected to a projector either through HDMI or RGB. I know little about camcorders, but need to be led to products. We will be using the camcorder to give a live feed of baptisms. Other possible solutions would be great as well. Price: under $500 but am flexible.

Thanks,

Ty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-23-2013, 08:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 90
I was once fired for not being a "Christian". It should be noted that I adopted and raised two orphans. I don't do church.

I am not sure why, but it seems there are more frequent requests for extra help because it is for a church. If you are commited to your church, do some homework. At least go to Best Buy. They are open on Sundays.

To get remote control you will need something like the Panasonic x920 because, if you you do any research at all, you will find it comes with a remote. More research will find camcorders that come with remote controls or have them as options.
Reply Camcorders

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page