Help with FZ 200 instructions - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 05-11-2013, 04:54 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anybody needing help with the instructions or in need of assistance in getting the best out of your DMC-FZ 200 camera should try Graham Houghton's video tutorials on Utube. These are high quality videos covering all aspects of the advanced instruction manual, and I think everybody will find something of interest here. There are some 37 videos on the FZ 200 alone covering aspects such as composition, flash guns, exposing for highlights, shadows etc, as well as reviews on many other cameras all explained in a matter of fact and interesting manner.

here is the link http://www.youtube.com/user/ghough12/featured

Graham has several thousand videos on related topics on his channel and is certainly worth a look.

Cortinaron.

Bedfordshire UK.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-11-2013, 10:22 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Welcome to the forum.

I too am a Graham fan. When I bought my wife an FZ150 I downloaded his videos on that camera, put them on a disk and gave them to her.

He seems to like all the same cameras I like.

With the number of videos and views, do you think Graham makes a living on YouTube?

Bill
post #3 of 3 Old 05-11-2013, 10:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi Bill, I wouldn't like to say, he certainly is very articulate and his knowledge of the subject seems to be very extensive. I have enjoyed photography for 50 years nearly, and find his videos both entertaining and informative. His level of technical expertise seems to cover a wide field, both theroretical and hands on. Have you seen his "How to strip down a TZ 7 lens to remove dust particles?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YOCL6JBolM

This is the link, there are two of them, one to remove dust from the sensor, the other to remove dust from the inside of the front element of the lens. Watching these could save you a lot of money, as the problem is fairly widespread in this group of cameras.

Ron

Bedfordshire UK.
Reply Camcorders

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page