Looking for a Camcorder to send live signal to a projector - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 07-09-2013, 07:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a bar and we do karaoke. I'd like to set up a camcorder to point at the stage and project it onto a large screen. What kind of camcorder to I need. Let me preface this by saying, I'd also like to keep it as cheap as possible. Here's a list of what I think I need in a camcorder:

-Something small, that can be mounted to the ceiling and not draw much attention to itself.
-Preferably something with a remote or something I can buy a remote for so I don't have to climb a ladder every time I need to turn it on.
-HDMI out to go into the projector.
-The ability to project the video on the screen without needing to record anything.
-The ability to easily remove the battery/date and other information from the screen.
-Something with a power supply that I can leave plugged in all the time, and that won't go to sleep or into an energy saving mode.

I know ZERO about camcorders so forgive me if this is a stupid question or if it's not the right place to ask. I've been looking around the internet and everything I've found on this topic is a few years old and since technology moves pretty fast I thought I'd post a new question.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-24-2013, 06:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Any ideas?
Reply Camcorders

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version