So at the momment I have the following cameras:
Sony GW77: for action movies, underwater, rainy days etc
Sony NEX-5R: for pictures, low light videos and pictures and shallow DOF videos
Canon 7D: not using it too much since I bought the NEX.
Lenses: 14mm f2.8
18-55mm kit lens
So until now that was enough for me. Now I feel that I need a BIG focal length. At first I was thinking about buying a lens. I thought about a 200mm with a teleconverter, a 300mm etc
Seeing some videos from mark using a TZ40 I was really amazed with the video quality, so I thought that a good point & shoot with a big zoom would be enough for me. Keep in mind that I DONT CARE ABOUT STILLS QUALITY. I want it ONLY FOR VIDEOS.
Here is what I have until now:
- PANASONIC ZS30/TZ40
- How is the image quality compared to good camcorders?
- SONY HX50V
- The focal lenght is 1080mm. REALLY nice for that size!
- The video quality looks bad. Do any of you guys can confirm that?
- SONY HX300
- The focal lenght is 1850mm!!!!!!!!!! I think its the longest focal length that you can get for that kind of price.
- How is the video quality of that camera? How is it compared to the PANASONIC TZ40??
- PANASONIC V720
- How is the image quality compared to the TZ40?
- SONY CX430V
- Wich one is better? The V720 or this sony?
Thanks in advance!