Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ70 with 60X 20-1200mm eqiv zoom ! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 07-17-2013, 05:56 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 59
It looks like a low cost 60x superzoom .

Quote:
Full HD Video with Dolby Digital Audio Full HD 1080i video recording at 60 fps is supported in the high quality AVCHD codec for fluid, well-detailed movies and 1080p video at 30 fps is also available in the Internet-friendly MP4 format. A dedicated movie record button allows for a seamless transition into the recording mode and Creative Video Mode settings offer greater control over the appearance of movies by allowing for the adjustment of shutter speed and aperture settings during recording.

Also contributing to effective movies is the use of Dolby Digital Stereo Creator and the inclusion of a Wind Shield Zoom Microphone, which is able to substantially reduce the amount of wind in audio recordings to realize notably clear sound with videos. The sealed structure of the microphone works to prevent wind from reaching the microphone directly and the draft structure suppresses the retention of air internally in order to realize unaffected sound quality. Additionally, the microphone has audio zoom capabilities to match the lens' zoom in order to provide a realistic sound quality when recording videos. POWER O.I.S. with Active Mode POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) works to effectively minimize the appearance of camera shake when shooting with longer shutter speeds or greater zoom magnifications in order to realize stable, sharp, and clear imagery. This stabilization system also features Active Mode, which benefits video recording by accounting for different directions of movement in order to steadier movie recordings, even while walking or moving when recording.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/996038-REG/panasonic_dmc_fz70k_lumix_fz70_digital_camera.html

Quote:
Video and creative effects. With Full 1080p HD video recording at 60i and 30p frame rates in AVCHD and MP4 formats respectively, not to mention the new Wind Shield Zoom Microphone, the FZ70 aims to improve its appeal to moviemakers. The full 60x zoom is available during recording -- although with a slight focal length crop for a 35mm-equivalent range from 22 to 1,320mm -- as is the ability to adjust shutter speed and aperture. The camera's Power O.I.S. stabilization system has an Active mode available while shooting video, allowing users to walk around and film with minimal camera shake, according to Panasonic. Finally, 14 different creative filters can be applied to video shooting for extra drama.
http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/panasonic-fz70/panasonic-fz70A.HTM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-17-2013, 07:12 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I just hate when people launch cameras with interlaced videos. I hope it doesnt sell

And the zoom has nothing special. The SX50 and the HX300 have that range and they are not that much expensive. Not to mention that the HX300 can go up to 1800mm in video mode.

Im still waiting for the launch of the "FZ250" this week.
post #3 of 6 Old 07-18-2013, 04:37 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

It has a 1080p30 mode also.
post #4 of 6 Old 07-18-2013, 10:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 25
No focus ring, no 24p ==> same crap they are pushing for the last two years. Is is THAT hard to put a ring on the lens barrel? This is not a pocketable point-and-shoot after all. Do they have that LIMITED amount of memory that they did not include 24p encoder? Who cares about the useless interlaced recording mode? Disappointed. At least the JVC what-its-model-is has the focus ring.
post #5 of 6 Old 07-20-2013, 12:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
chợ xưa : At least the JVC what-its-model-is has the focus ring.
post #6 of 6 Old 07-20-2013, 05:14 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by choxua View Post

chợ xưa : At least the JVC what-its-model-is has the focus ring.
?!
Reply Camcorders

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page