Varavon - Wirecam - Wired gimbal system - NAB 2014 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 04-22-2014, 05:47 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 33
One of the unique products I saw at NAB was the Scorpion Light that I posted here. http://www.avsforum.com/t/1527909/scorpion-light-from-blind-spot-gear It's basically lighting that can be attached to a lot of things.
The wirecam from Varavon is another unique product that I saw and had a rep talk about it.

My Youtube page:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Flickr page:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-22-2014, 04:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Thanks for sharing Paulo.

I wonder what type of results one will get using the Wirecam if only mounting just a camera to it? Probably more movement than one would like by looking at the various videos of it in action.

The Mod Squad: New vs. Classic TV Series Opening
post #3 of 3 Old 04-24-2014, 03:58 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 33
What kind of videos are they? Cameras recording the Wirecam in action or a video from a camera that is attached to the WireCam? It's not out yet so any samples you might have see are eighter from a pre-production or from another company / person.
It's true that it's a good concept as long as it works well. People who have the kind of money to afford something like this probably also have software such as Premiere Pro with the warp stabilizer so if it's not perfect, their are software that can make it better. Besides, even YouTube will stabilize the video for you although that's not always ideal becalse you might just need to stabilize a few clips and not the entire video. In that case, it's better to do it on your own. The quality is also a little higher doing it on your own if you know what your doing.

I guess we'll just have t wait and see how this turns out.

My Youtube page:

My Flickr page:

Reply Camcorders

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page