PAX East 2014 - Video - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 04-27-2014, 05:23 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Before I went to Las Vegas, I purchased a ticket from someone for a very good price unlike what a lot of people are paying for them second hand. My Flight got back to Boston Saturday morning which was on the same day that I'd be in PAX. While at PAX, I got a lot of people to pose for me and since I was a bit tired, I was assuming that I really didn't need to tell everybody that it was a video I was taking especially knowing that I had a camcorder in my hand. Now if I had a DSLR shaped camera than that would have been a different story and I would have made sure to tell every single person. Reading some of the comments, I see that some people originally thought it was a photo I was taking. Since I told then they can stand for several seconds, I can see how that would have gotten some of them to get confused.

I basically shot this using the AC90 using standard profile, 30p, locked shutter set to 60 and everything else fully automatic. I was gong to do some color grading to the clips but since I didn't have much time and didn't want to delay getting it up on my channel any longer, I decided to just not grade it at all. Ah well.

My Youtube page:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Flickr page:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-27-2014, 07:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 96
Great stuff. I'm too old to know what PAX is. What is it?
post #3 of 3 Old 04-27-2014, 07:29 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 33
It's a little like NAB but with video games instead. It isn't the biggest game event though. That would be E3. You have to be an established game creator or journalist to attend that and the tickets to get in are ultra expensive.

My Youtube page:

My Flickr page:

Reply Camcorders

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page