Sony Shootout (a6000, A7, AX100, FS100, Nex-5t and BMD) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-23-2014, 05:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Sony Shootout (a6000, A7, AX100, FS100, Nex-5t and BMD)

Im working on a video guide for beginners on what type of camera they should get that fits their needs.
As far as Im concerned no camera on earth can ever be described as the "best" compared to another so thats not the point.
But I have of course shoot some comparing clips and I decided to put them together to still the subscribers. They are constantly asking about its progress and I want to show them that work is being done (the guide has been worked on via interaction with the subscribers and I have asked them about length, in depth and so on).

In this video I compare The Sony Nex-5t, a6000, FS100 and A7. I also included some AX100, FS100 and BMCC shoot at the same time.

No footage have been corrected or graded accept for one shot (there is a title to point it out).
I have also done detail comparisons, ISO/noise, Moire and so on that I can upload when I get to that part in the editing of the entire project.
I suppose I can post some screen grabs of the Moire test (it was surprising) but its to late for that now (01:15), good night.

Reply Camcorders
Gear in this thread - (a6000, by PriceGrabber.com