post #61 of 176 Old 01-24-2008, 10:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordan View Post

Hi, Ron,

any plans to include this change in the official sources?

Thanks, Gordan

I think Ron has already modified his xport. ldecod is maintained by a different individual.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 176 Old 02-12-2008, 09:00 PM

The current top-of-trunk version of mencoder from SVN at mplayerhq.hu can decode raw .mts files.

That means that if you checkout and build this version of mplayer/mencoder, you can use a single commandline like the one below to do the entire decode/encode in one step. I've done several tests, and seen no A/V sync issues. Here's the command:

# mencoder $file -o ./$file.avi -oac copy -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=5000 -fps 60 -vf scale=1280:720

Yes, I'm scaling it down, and thats just for playback on my PC. I assume you could stick with 1440:1080 and still get reasonable playback speed as long as you encode as mpeg4. I haven't tried using the x264 encoder yet, but that should work as well.
post #63 of 176 Old 02-13-2008, 07:35 AM

Looks like it is at least getting close. I grabbed dev-SVN-r25991-4.0.1, but it is having trouble with the video stream. The resulting audio track is of the correct size, but the video track is too long. I also get "X dulicate frame(s)!" messages during the conversion.

Did you pass any additional configure options? Also, your fps should probably be 59.94 (double the NTSC 29.97).

post #64 of 176 Old 02-26-2008, 12:21 PM

Try forcing the output FPS like so:

mencoder $file -o ./$file.avi -oac copy -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=5000 -fps 59.94 -ofps 29.97 -vf scale=1280:720

I think the "X duplicate frames" warning is because mencoder simply discards every other frame for interlaced AVCHD source files.

Has anyone gotten this to work using just ffmpeg without any other programs? I think it's just a matter of making ffmpeg (or libx264) discard every other field to achieve rudimentary "support" for this conversion.
post #65 of 176 Old 02-26-2008, 12:30 PM

I still get framerate issues with your modifications. Like you say, support is rudimentary. Many people have posted to the ffmpeg mailing list regarding proper handling of interlacing with AVCHD content. We just need someone to, I hate to say it, "get'er done". But, that is a discussion for the ffmpeg mailing list....

post #66 of 176 Old 02-26-2008, 12:46 PM

Agreed.

This is the command line I used to get the conversion I wanted:

~/src/mplayer-checkout-2008-02-14/mencoder 00042.MTS -o test.mp4 -oac lavc -ovc lavc -lavcopts acodec=libfaac:vcodec=libx264:vbitrate=800 -of lavf -lavfopts format=mp4 -fps 59.94 -ofps 29.97 -vf scale=1280:720

The frame rate and audio sync of the output file seemed correct.
post #67 of 176 Old 02-27-2008, 06:00 AM

I use :
# mencoder /$video.mts -o /$video.avi -oac copy -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=5000 -fps 50 -vf scale=1280:720

It gives me a perfect audio/video sync, I just loose some frames somtimes.

(ps : sry for my bad english)
post #68 of 176 Old 02-27-2008, 09:00 AM

What about the date and time of creation information that is tored in MTS file. Is there a way to retrieve this info and then use ffmpeg to store it in resulting file?
post #69 of 176 Old 02-27-2008, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordan View Post

What about the date and time of creation information that is tored in MTS file. Is there a way to retrieve this info and then use ffmpeg to store it in resulting file?

That information is not stored in the AVCHD file.

post #70 of 176 Old 02-29-2008, 12:15 PM

Not sure this is true - the first AVCHD camcorder (hdr-sr1) records shutter speed, gain, f-stop equiv, and AWB in the transport stream metadata. I'm not sure about datetime (if it is only implied fom the file-name) but dont see why it shouldnt be supported in the TS.
post #71 of 176 Old 02-29-2008, 12:33 PM

Okay, this is getting a bit off topic, but I would like to see your source that says those values are stored in the AVC stream. Framerate and aspect ratio are stored, of course. Have you spent any time looking at the transport stream? Can you find a date and time? Can you find any of those other values?

post #72 of 176 Old 02-29-2008, 12:39 PM

The simplest way to demonstrate this is to put old m2ts files back onto the camera (using the vendor software) and turn on the camera's metadata display. As far as transport stream analyzers and what standard the vendor uses to encode this data, that depends. I havent had a licensed transport stream analyzer in my pocession for a while now, and dont know of any free ones.
post #73 of 176 Old 02-29-2008, 01:06 PM

I found a free analyzer, and it appears there is not a separate PID for metadata, only a video and audio PID. Perhaps the data is embedded into the video, I do not know. But it is available. Googling for "data code" and mpeg transport stream variants turns up few results, interestingly.
post #74 of 176 Old 04-07-2008, 10:21 AM

Hi there, for the first time I have a few large recordings (one maxed out at 4GB - on my 8GB SDHC card on my Panny SD1, and the other is about 3.7GB). The files are playable on the camcorder, but the xporthdmv command seems to fail to read the file. I wondered if the "fopen" c command can handle such a large file. My other files are under 2GB, and they seem fine. Is this a recognised problem? Is there a solution?

Thanks for the great work on Linux and mts!!

Jonathan
post #75 of 176 Old 04-09-2008, 01:15 PM - Thread Starter

Are you using a 32 bit version of Linux or a 64 bit version?
post #76 of 176 Old 04-12-2008, 06:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jryoung View Post

Hi there, for the first time I have a few large recordings (one maxed out at 4GB - on my 8GB SDHC card on my Panny SD1, and the other is about 3.7GB). The files are playable on the camcorder, but the xporthdmv command seems to fail to read the file. I wondered if the "fopen" c command can handle such a large file. My other files are under 2GB, and they seem fine. Is this a recognized problem? Is there a solution?

Thanks for the great work on Linux and mts!!

Jonathan

I believe fopen64 is supported in Linux. Replace the four fopen function calls in xport to fopen64 and see if it compiles and links.

Ron

HD MPEG-2 Test Patterns http://www.w6rz.net
post #77 of 176 Old 04-16-2008, 11:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 21
If anyone still cares, another way to fix the 2GB limit is to compile with the _FILE_OFFSET_BITS option. Like so:

gcc -O3 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 xport.c -o xport

Tested on Solaris only.

Ron

HD MPEG-2 Test Patterns http://www.w6rz.net
post #78 of 176 Old 04-21-2008, 01:36 AM

Hi there.
This is a version of m2tstoavi.mencoder which supports pipelining.

$ cat m2tstoavi.mencoder.fifo

Code:
#!/bin/csh

set resolution=640x360

set resx=640

#The scripts and instructions in this package are free to use and
#redistribute AT YOUR OWN RISK!!  Standard disclaimers apply.
#NO WARRANTY!

if ( $#argv == "0" ) then
        echo usage: $0 filename.m2ts ...
        exit
else
        set files=($*)
endif

set path = ( . $path )

echo using:
which xporthdmv || exit
which ldecod || exit
which ffmpeg || exit

echo $0 Starting.
echo " "
foreach file ($files)
        if ( ! -f $file ) then
                echo file $file not found
                exit
        endif

set filebase=`basename $file | sed s/\\.m2ts// | sed s/\\.MTS//`
        #set audiofile=/tmp/$filebase".ac3"
        #set videofifo=/tmp/$filebase".yuv"
        set audiofile=$filebase".ac3"
        set videofifo=$filebase".yuv"
        set outputfile=`stat -c %y $file | cut -d \\. -f 1`" @"$resolution" ("`basename $file`").avi"

if ( ! -f $audiofile ) then
                echo xporthdmv -hn $file 1 1 1
                     xporthdmv -hn $file 1 1 1 && mv bits0001.mpa $audiofile
        else
                echo $audiofile already exists, not creating it.
        endif

mkfifo $videofifo

echo ldecod -i bits0001.mpv -o $videofifo
             ldecod -i bits0001.mpv -o $videofifo > /dev/null & 

if ( ! -f "$outputfile" ) then
                echo mencoder $videofifo -demuxer rawvideo -rawvideo w=1440:h=1080 -aspect 16:9  \\
                              -vf scale -zoom -xy $resx \\
                              -cache 8192 \\
                              -audiofile $audiofile \\
                              -oac copy -ovc x264 -x264encopts bitrate=5000 \\
                              -o "$outputfile"

mencoder $videofifo -demuxer rawvideo -rawvideo w=1440:h=1080 -aspect 16:9 \\
                              -vf scale -zoom -xy $resx \\
                              -cache 8192 \\
                              -audiofile $audiofile \\
                              -oac copy -ovc x264 -x264encopts bitrate=5000 \\
                              -o "$outputfile"
        else
                echo $outputfile exists, not creating it.
        endif

#echo To remove temporary files: rm -f *.ac3 *.yuv
        rm -f ./dataDec.txt ./log.dec bits0001.mpv $videofifo $audiofile
end

echo $0 complete.
Warning.
The script is used for PAL (Sony HDR-UX1E) camera with 25 fps (to convert-and-scale at once).
I have no idea is it really necessary to specify fps for NTSC... Perhaps no.
post #79 of 176 Old 05-12-2008, 11:38 AM

Hi. I'm having a bit of a problem using this script. It's the only method i'w tried so far that gives me a croped output.

For starters, i'm new to the whole avchd world. Actualy i'm new to everything that has anything to do with video editing, but i understand the consepts.
I bought my sony hdr-sr10e a couple of days ago and i am trying to convert the output files to something useable (since i don't have any blueray equipment.).

The problem is: when i try to run the script i get a perfect picture (and no sound in VLC) but the playback never stops. It seems like there is no end of file or something. When i try to play my avi-files in any other player on my windows computer i get no picture, the time runs wild (from 0:00 mins to 2:42 and so on). The strange thing here is that i get audio in those players. (t.d. windows media player, but i think this is because wmp is using the ffdshow ac3 codec).

I was hoping that someone have encountered this cind of problem, and that there is some cind of fix to it.

btw: The output from my camcorder is: 1920x1080, 16Mbits/s and PAL. (norway).

--
Halvard

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdu View Post

Hi there.
This is a version of m2tstoavi.mencoder which supports pipelining.

post #80 of 176 Old 05-14-2008, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovik View Post

Hi. I'm having a bit of a problem...

and i solved it. It was a codec-problem on my vista machine. the ffdshow was messing about with the ac3-audio-tracks.. no big problem. (and vlc witch is not using any 3d party codecs did not support the audio-tracks from my camcorder. )

mplayer played it without problems btw.

--
HL
post #81 of 176 Old 06-18-2008, 02:38 AM

Hi folks,

First thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread, it's been of great help, however I'm now a little stuck. I don't own a HD camera but I'm thinking of getting one, I've been trying out these scripts on random .mts files that people have been uploading to the net and they've all worked great! However I've found some MTS files from the camera that I want to buy in another thread on this forum and I can't get them to work with these scripts. I know the output is in 1920 x 1080 but changing that in the script hasn't helped I still get corrupted audio or .avi files that are 0mb in size, if anyone has any suggestions I'd be really grateful. Heres a link to the files I've been trying to convert

eirikso2.com/Panasonic_HDC-SD5/Original-MTS-Streams-From-Camera/
post #82 of 176 Old 06-18-2008, 09:00 AM

Following Axels notes/utilities I am able to convert from my Panasonic generated AVCHD .mts file to .mpg or .avi or what ever. However the audio is out of sync. The longer the file plays the further out of sync it becomes. I assume this is directly related to the vbr video encoding. In any case how does one synchronize the audio to the video when transcoding in this fashion?

What I am actually doing is (for example):

xporthdmv -hn 1 1 1 1
ldecod -i bits0001.mpv
ffmpeg -s 1440x1080 -y -i $videofile -i $audiofile -target ntsc-vcd -r 29 -acodec mp3 -vcodec mpeg2video $outputfilempg

Is this still the best way to accomplish this? Thx.
post #83 of 176 Old 06-18-2008, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikem8 View Post

Following Axels notes/utilities I am able to convert from my Panasonic generated AVCHD .mts file to .mpg or .avi or what ever. However the audio is out of sync. The longer the file plays the further out of sync it becomes. I assume this is directly related to the vbr video encoding. In any case how does one synchronize the audio to the video when transcoding in this fashion?

What I am actually doing is (for example):

xporthdmv -hn 1 1 1 1
ldecod -i bits0001.mpv
ffmpeg -s 1440x1080 -y -i $videofile -i $audiofile -target ntsc-vcd -r 29 -acodec mp3 -vcodec mpeg2video $outputfilempg

Is this still the best way to accomplish this? Thx.

First, put the rate in front of the size. Next, use an appropriate rate. This has been discussed previously, but to give you a hint, ntsc is not 29.000fps.

post #84 of 176 Old 06-19-2008, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ctane View Post

Since this seems to be a common question (especially in e-mails), there is a new option. Voltaic brings the whole process together in one package. The output format is HDV1080i with the Apple Intermediate Codec. Therefore, the resulting movies are in the native format for iMovieHD and Final Cut. QuicktimePro is not necessary. Visit http://www.mac1080hd.com.

[edit]I don't have a e-mail list yet. I have a personal website . I am thinking of creating a developer blog, probably with a RSS feed. Unfortunately, I am not great with blogging software.

This program is sweet, but $30usd? thats a bit rich, all it does is convert the files. Why such a heavy price tag??
post #85 of 176 Old 06-20-2008, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoleweski View Post

This program is sweet, but $30usd? thats a bit rich, all it does is convert the files. Why such a heavy price tag??

I don't know. Ask them. You already paid how much for your camera?

post #86 of 176 Old 06-20-2008, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ctane View Post

I don't know. Ask them. You already paid how much for your camera?

1600 AUD
Exactly! And yet there are free conversion programs for pc users like Oxygen Lite 1.2. I've ended up installing bootcamp on my mac and using oxygen to convert the files instead.
post #87 of 176 Old 06-26-2008, 10:51 PM

Hi there,

I'm a Debian/Ubuntu user and I recently purchased a Sony HDR-SR12 which records to AVCHD .mts files. I have the files on my machine's hard drive, but I am hesitant to jump into transcoding the video right away. I certainly want them out of the .mts format (because I can't play/edit them right now!) but I would like to preserve video quality by not transcoding.

Now as I understand it, AVCHD uses the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC format for video, which is my target format anyway (at least until Theora/Dirac get better), so as I see it, why should I have to transcode the video? I would like the audio in Vorbis format with the container as Matroska, so I certainly want to make steps to do that, but why do I have to transcode the video at all if My target format is MPEG-4 AVC video, Vorbis audio, and Matroska container?

Is it possible to simply demux the H.264 video and AC-3 audio from each other to get rid of .mts, then simply transcode the AC-3 to Vorbis and remux the pristine H.264 video stream with the newly encoded Vorbis stream into a Matroska container file? This is my ideal situation, and I obviously am not as wise or knowledgeable as some here are, so please tell me why this is or is not possible, and how to do it if it is.

Again, my goal is to not have to transcode the H.264 video the camera records. Once a Free/Open video format of sufficient quality emerges down the line, I plan on transcoding this camera's H.264 recordings into that (probably Dirac?), and one transcoding is enough in my opinion, so I definitely don't want to have to do it twice to reach Dirac in a few years (H.264 --> H.264 --> Dirac is worse than H.264 --> Dirac).

Hope I've been clear enough to elicite an intelligent and clear response,

thank you
post #88 of 176 Old 06-27-2008, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debfreak View Post

Hi there,

Hello
Quote:

Now as I understand it, AVCHD uses the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC format for video, which is my target format anyway (at least until Theora/Dirac get better), so as I see it, why should I have to transcode the video? I would like the audio in Vorbis format with the container as Matroska, so I certainly want to make steps to do that, but why do I have to transcode the video at all if My target format is MPEG-4 AVC video, Vorbis audio, and Matroska container?

Is it possible to simply demux the H.264 video and AC-3 audio from each other to get rid of .mts,

this is what the xport step does
Quote:

then simply transcode the AC-3 to Vorbis and remux the pristine H.264 video stream with the newly encoded Vorbis stream into a Matroska container file? This is my ideal situation

In an ideal world, this would be fine. However, AVCHD's h264 stream is not a garden variety mpeg-4/h264. AVCHD is a bastard child created by Sony and Panasonic. Until a straight decoder is made which will play the AVCHD h264 stream, we have to transcode to a standard h264 (or other format).

Your best option is to transcode stuff now, but keep a hard copy of all the MTS/m2ts files (DVD or Hard drive backup). That is my advice.

post #89 of 176 Old 07-01-2008, 10:37 AM

Thanks - sorry for the late reply, but that did the trick.
post #90 of 176 Old 07-25-2008, 12:45 AM

I've been trying to get this script to work,but so far have been unable to get ldecod. The output from the script is :-

Starting ./install script.
Starting ./download script.

Archive: xport.zip
xport.zip unzipped

Archive: jm14.1.zip
jm14.1.zip unzipped

ffmpeg
/usr/bin/ffmpeg
ffmpeg done

mplayer
/usr/bin/mplayer
mplayer done

Run the configure script to configure the downloaded software

The ./download script has ended.
Starting ./configure script.
/bin/sed
Removing DOS LF chars...
Done.
x264
No suitable assembler found. Install 'yasm' to get MMX/SSE optimized code.
If you really want to compile without asm, configure with --disable-asm.
x264 done

a52dec-0.7.4
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... yes
checking for working aclocal... missing
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for working automake... missing
checking for working autoheader... missing
checking for working makeinfo... missing
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output... a.out
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of executables...
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking whether gcc needs -traditional... no
checking if gcc supports -g -O3 flags... yes
checking if gcc supports -g -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer flags... yes
checking if gcc supports -g -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -mcpu=pentiumpro flags... yes
checking for ld used by GCC... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for BSD-compatible nm... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking how to recognise dependant libraries... pass_all
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output... ok
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking dlfcn.h usability... yes
checking dlfcn.h presence... yes
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for strip... strip
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... no
checking if we can lock with hard links... yes
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... yes
checking whether the linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... no
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
creating libtool
checking sys/time.h usability... yes
checking sys/time.h presence... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking sys/timeb.h usability... yes
checking sys/timeb.h presence... yes
checking for sys/timeb.h... yes
checking io.h usability... no
checking io.h presence... no
checking for io.h... no
checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for always_inline... yes
checking for restrict... __restrict__
checking for size_t... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for memalign... yes
checking for gettimeofday... yes
checking for ftime... yes
checking return type of signal handlers... void
checking for _oss_ioctl in -lossaudio... no
checking __attribute__ ((aligned ())) support... 64
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating autotools/Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating test/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating liba52/Makefile
config.status: creating libao/Makefile
config.status: creating vc++/Makefile
config.status: creating include/config.h
config.status: include/config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing default-1 commands
a52dec-0.7.4 done

Run the compile script to compile the software.

The ./configure script has ended.
Starting ./compile script.

checking dependencies

compiling object file "obj/annexb.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/biaridecod.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/block.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/cabac.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/context_ini.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/erc_api.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/erc_do_i.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/erc_do_p.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/errorconcealment.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/filehandle.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/fmo.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/header.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/image.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/ldecod.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/leaky_bucket.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/loopFilter.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/macroblock.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/mb_access.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/mbuffer.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/mc_prediction.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/memalloc.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/nal.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/nal_part.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/nalu.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/nalucommon.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/output.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/parset.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/parsetcommon.o" ...
compiling object file "obj/quant.o" ...
In file included from src/quant.c:24:
inc/quant.h:32: error: conflicting types for qmatrix'
inc/global.h:76: error: previous declaration of qmatrix' was here
src/quant.c:226: error: conflicting types for qmatrix'
inc/global.h:76: error: previous declaration of qmatrix' was here
src/quant.c: In function init_qp_process':
src/quant.c:242: warning: implicit declaration of function malloc'
src/quant.c:242: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function malloc'
src/quant.c:245: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function malloc'
make: *** [obj/quant.o] Error 1
cp: cannot stat `bin/ldecod.exe': No such file or directory
chmod: cannot access `../xporthdmv': No such file or directory
chmod: cannot access `../ldecod': No such file or directory

Run the configure2 script to configure ffmpeg and mplayer

The ./compile script has ended.
Installing xporthdmv into /usr/local
Installing hdrsr1 into /usr/local
Installing m2tstoavi into /usr/local
Doing make install for x264-snapshot-20080629-2245
Makefile:3: config.mak: No such file or directory
./configure
No suitable assembler found. Install 'yasm' to get MMX/SSE optimized code.
If you really want to compile without asm, configure with --disable-asm.
make: *** [config.mak] Error 1
Doing make install for a52dec-0.7.4
Making install in autotools
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/autotools'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/autotools'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/autotools'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/autotools'
Making install in include
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/include'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/include'
/bin/bash ../autotools/mkinstalldirs /usr/local/include/a52dec
/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 a52.h /usr/local/include/a52dec/a52.h
/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 attributes.h /usr/local/include/a52dec/attributes.h
/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 audio_out.h /usr/local/include/a52dec/audio_out.h
/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mm_accel.h /usr/local/include/a52dec/mm_accel.h
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/include'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/include'
Making install in doc
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/doc'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/doc'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/doc'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/doc'
Making install in liba52
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/liba52'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/liba52'
/bin/bash ../autotools/mkinstalldirs /usr/local/lib
/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c liba52.la /usr/local/lib/liba52.la
/usr/bin/install -c .libs/liba52.lai /usr/local/lib/liba52.la
/usr/bin/install -c .libs/liba52.a /usr/local/lib/liba52.a
ranlib /usr/local/lib/liba52.a
chmod 644 /usr/local/lib/liba52.a
PATH="$PATH:/sbin" ldconfig -n /usr/local/lib
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Libraries have been installed in:
/usr/local/lib

If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries
in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and
specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR'
flag during linking and do at least one of the following:
- add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable
during execution
- add LIBDIR to the `LD_RUN_PATH' environment variable
during linking
- use the `-Wl,--rpath -Wl,LIBDIR' linker flag
- have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf'

See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for
more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/liba52'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/liba52'
Making install in libao
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/libao'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/libao'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/libao'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/libao'
Making install in src
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/src'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/src'
/bin/bash ../autotools/mkinstalldirs /usr/local/bin
/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c a52dec /usr/local/bin/a52dec
/usr/bin/install -c a52dec /usr/local/bin/a52dec
/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c extract_a52 /usr/local/bin/extract_a52
/usr/bin/install -c extract_a52 /usr/local/bin/extract_a52
make install-man1
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/src'
/bin/bash ../autotools/mkinstalldirs /usr/local/man/man1
/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ./a52dec.1 /usr/local/man/man1/a52dec.1
/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ./extract_a52.1 /usr/local/man/man1/extract_a52.1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/src'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/src'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/src'
Making install in vc++
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/vc++'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/vc++'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/vc++'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/vc++'
Making install in test
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/test'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/test'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/test'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4/test'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/oliver/avchd/src/a52dec-0.7.4'
Starting ./configure2 script.

Run the compile2 script to compile ffmpeg and mplayer.

The ./configure2 script has ended.
Starting ./compile2 script.

Run the installasroot script as root to install the software in /usr/local/bin

The ./compile2 script has ended.
using:
./xporthdmv
ldecod: Command not found.
MPlayer 1.0rc2-4.2.3 (C) 2000-2007 MPlayer Team
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66GHz (Family: 15, Model: 2, Stepping: 7)
CPUflags: MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 0 3DNow2: 0 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1
Compiled with runtime CPU detection.
mplayer: could not connect to socket
mplayer: No such file or directory
Failed to open LIRC support. You will not be able to use your remote control.

Playing samplevideo.avi.
File not found: 'samplevideo.avi'
Failed to open samplevideo.avi.

I thought the lack of yasm might be the problem, and tried to install it, so far without success.
Reply Camcorders

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page