Evidently one can edit Aiptek files in VideoStudio 11 Plus with these directions:http://www.aiptek.com/videotips.htm
● First, you will need to set your project properties to HD 720p.
● Open “Video Studio Editor”; you will need to click on “File” and then “Project Properties”.
● Click “Edit” go to “Compression” tab – Change from “NTSC” to “MPEG-2” – Slide the quality bar to the right = 100%.
● Click “General” tab – change the “Frame Size” to “1280x720”, this will keep your video at the true HD resolution.
● You may now import and edit your videos.
When you’re finished editing and adding your extra touches you can either burn to DVD or save the edited file.
● Save to the HD 720p WMV Windows Media Video format which will keep your HD resolution and quality.
● The WMV format will also allow you to import the file into other editing and burning programs.
● Also great for uploading your edited files online, such as Youtube.com.
● Built-in XP and Vista program “Windows Movie Maker” and many other DVD burning programs also read the WMV file format.