FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Mobile Integrated Solutions
Mobile Integrated Solutions Announces iLinc Insteon and X10 Controller for the iPhone/iPod Touch
Imagine touching a single button to turn on all the lights in a dark house before arriving or turn off all of the lights in one easy step on your way to bed. Did you ever wish you could turn on lights from 1,000 miles away while on vacation to make it look like someone is home? Using the Insteon PowerLinc Controller 2414 and your iPhone/iPod Touch, iLinc allows you to command up to 60 Insteon and/or X10 lights and devices in your home or office while at home or away.
Gilbert, AZ, February 28, 2009 - Mobile Integrated Solutions announces that iLinc Insteon and X10 Controller for the iPhone and iPod Touch is now available in the Apple iTunes App store. iLinc uses the inexpensive and reliable PowerLinc 2414 (USB or Serial) to bridge commands from iLinc to a Insteon or X10 network. iLinc seamlessly works over Wi-Fi or 3G data services to command and status individual devices or a collection of devices in a scene.
iLinc Pro Features:
- Turn your Insteon and/or X10 Devices on, off, or dim.
- Create custom scenes with a mix of both Insteon and X10 devices to control at a touch of a single button.
- Username and password protected access to the PowerLinc Controller 2414 allows you access while keeping unwanted visitors out of your Insteon network.
- Supports up to 60 Insteon or X10 Devices.
- Supports creating up to 60 Scenes.
iLinc Pro Requirements:
- PowerLinc Controller 2414U or 2414S
- Insteon SDM Software running on a Windows-based PC.
- Please visit: mobileintegratedsolutions dot com for more information including configuration help and tips.
ABOUT Mobile Integrated Solutions - Mobile Integrated Solutions is committed to developing intuitive and reliable applications for the expanding mobile computing platform.
- END -