Has anyone interfaced the RadioRa 2 system with a Honeywell Vista 20p security panel? I am interested in the experience. I have been trying to find some literature on the setup and what is needed, but there is not a lot of information on the internet. I did all the setup and configuration of the vista 20p panel myself. So, I am very familiar with programming the Honeywell security panel.
Here is what I obtained so far:
To interface a RadioRA® 2 system with a compatible Honeywell VISTA panel , you will need:
• RadioRA® 2 system with Main Repeater (RR-MAIN-REP-WH)
• RadioRA® 2 programming software version 6.2 or higher
• Honeywell VISTA security panel with minimum firmware version:
– 3.13 for Vista-21iP
– 9.12 for Vista-15P, -20P
– 10.3 for Vista-128BPT, -128FBPT, -32FBPT
– 10.4 for Vista-250BPT, -250FBPT
• Honeywell Connected Building Module (4232CBM)
• Null Modem
Serial Cable or Null Modem Adapter with a Straight-through Serial Cable
• General understanding of RadioRA® 2 systems and Honeywell VISTA security panel
As far as programming in the RadioRA 2 system, it looks like you program phantom buttons 76-100 based on the security trigger (ARM AWAY, ARM STAY, etc.).