Wireless Video Door Camera 2-Way audio to Android Device - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 02-07-2012, 09:15 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have been blessed with many opportunities in life my latest one is my new home that I have. After leaving my new home for a quick weekend trip, a lot of my belongings located underneath my deck such as the grill and a few built-in rock stereos were taken. Now my wife is completely uneasy to answer the door. I little irrational I think, but nevertheless I must do what needs to be done. I am looking into the possibilities of finding a wireless camera that will support two way audio at the front and back doors. And I have a few android tablets that I will mount throughout the house that will be able to connect to the internet and communicate with the door. It is not necessary for there to be automatic unlocking. I just want a door camera that is connected to the internet and has the ability to see and speak to the person via my android tablet. If this is possible please let me know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-14-2012, 01:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
You should be able to get an app like this:

http://hit-mob.com/ip-cam-viewer-android/

and look at the device compatibility list and choose IP cameras that are in your price range and are supported for both talk and listen.
Reply Home Automation

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page