Reputable CI in Houston, TX? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 07-30-2012, 09:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm about to start building a new home in Houston and want to have home automation in the new house. My custom home builder will let me choose any CI I want. Can you recommend any reputable CI in the Houston area? I'm not tie in to any particular brand, but is intrigue with Savant and heard good things about C4.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2012, 12:04 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Check your email - I got your pm and have replied to you via email.

Since I haven't used any for home automation (yet), I hesitate to give you recommendations based solely off theater build (and the dealer that put in my Nuvo system is no longer in business), but I've given you the names of a few companies I've interacted with over the years.

You might also consider posting this request over on RemoteCentral.com in their forums. There are quite a few Houston CI's who hang out in the Installer sub-forum. Granted that will be from a dealer perspective, and I suspect you were looking for a satisfied customer perspective, but still, it might give you an idea of who's interested in doing your work (I've met some who don't care to even talk if your bill isn't going to have 6 digits in it.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:36 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Go horns:). I'd recommend Aveon, off of Kirby. They integrated my Bellaire home with control4 in 2008. Not the cheapest, but they were by far and away the most professional at the time. Good luck with your build.

tum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD