URC Complete Control Accelerator for Total Control Line of Products Help - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 10-04-2012, 12:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
**Board Mods - This is NOT a request for pirated software ***

Hi guys,

I got a really nice deal on an MRX-10, MX-780, etc, on ebay. Only to find out I couldn't get a copy of the Complete Control Accelerator program.

I understand that unlike Crestron, it is at dealer / installers discretion to share this software.

So, I'm hoping someone here might have it and wouldn't mind sharing a copy with me.

I've seen the documentation, and I'm very sure I could get my equipment working if I had the software.

I did find a copy of the Complete Control Program which allows me at least to talk to the MX-780 and I've had no issues there - but, I'd like to be able to use the MRX-10's Total Control functionality too if possible.

If you are willing to share, please PM me.

And if you need me to buy some URC stuff from you; I need some IR blaster dongles for the MRX-10.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 10-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 63
I may be interested just to play with the two-way function, but it depends on price as it will probably cost me a house-call + few hours setup by a local place to hopefully get the software. How much do you need out of these and would you consider setting up a buy it now on ebay? Feel free to PM.

Premise, a FREE home automation program. Open-source Z-Wave Premise Module found here.
post #3 of 5 Old 10-07-2012, 12:42 PM - Thread Starter

Since no one reached out with software, I decided to list the items on ebay.

I'm just interested in recouping the $430 I sunk into the system which is a great price for the units.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221134298501?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
post #4 of 5 Old 04-18-2013, 05:39 PM

I am looking to prewire my new home to run total control in every room with RadioRA2 lighting and URC cameras. I have yet to purchase the equipment, but would like to have a good idea what I will be needing for prewire? I just figure if I run Two Cat6 to each area where I will have keypads and to each camera & TV. Anybody with experience in pre wiring for Total control please let me know if this will be suffice?
post #5 of 5 Old 08-27-2013, 05:37 PM

LMK if you are still looking for advice on prewiring the TRC stuff.
Reply Home Automation

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page