Recommend a Lutron installer in NYC - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 12-07-2012, 02:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi - I recently purchased a pretty simple Lutron Radio RA2 system (2 keypads, 9 switches) and have just realized that the training process to get access to the software is actually pretty ardous / I don't even know if they will give me access as an end user. Does anyone know someone who might be able to install this for me in a decent manner / reasonable price? It really shouldn't take too long and there's no bells and whistles to what I'm trying to do. Maybe someone on this board as a side-project?

Thanks a lot!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-08-2012, 12:46 AM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Maybe you could install everything, make a list of all your device IDs, a list of what links you want, and someone could do a remote install for you over VPN. Not sure if you will find someone willing do that but read through some of the other RA2 threads and you'll find some people that you can PM.
post #3 of 3 Old 12-08-2012, 08:16 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Going through the training is not that bad. I just finished mine yesterday including taking the webinar and exam. My local dealer was charging $800 to program my system ( over 30 devices) so I decided to go take the course. If you are thinking of expanding your system it later on, i would suggest taking the Blast On training.
Reply Home Automation

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page