Old AMX/panja stuff save it or toss it - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 03-16-2013, 03:20 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Got a pile of this stuff along with some audio equipment. I didn't even know this was packed with it

1- VPT-CP with two batteries and charger one battery appears NIB (plugged in, panel works and appears to be charging).
4- AXB-232++
4- AXR-RF
1- AXB-IRS4
2- AXCENT3 controllers with power supplies (put power to both. Both go through some sort of booting up and then the power LED does a repeating 2 flash).

I don't have software for this stuff and other then plugging it in, have no idea how to test it. Should I make a swish in the dumpster or save it?

Current owner of the last/best AmPro on the planet. The mighty 4600HD, and it's still running...better than Barco's, especially southern ones.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-16-2013, 06:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Search eBay to see if there is a market for it. You may make someone happy at no cost to you.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddha

Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the universe. -Fishbone
post #3 of 3 Old 03-16-2013, 11:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 360
+1. A "sold listings" search on eBay is the most useful service they provide! Best way in the world to find out if something is worth anything...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
 -- CIH, Panamorph, Martin Logan, SVS PB2000, Carada Masquerade, Grafik Eye, Bar table, Green Glue, JVC RS50 
Theater build photos:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply Home Automation

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page