Lutron Homeworks 4 Processor Question - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 05-27-2013, 03:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello,
I have two processors in my system Processor (1) H8P5 and Processor (2)H4P5. I have both processors behind a voltage regulator and two power surge units. Today we had a power outage and when the power came back on, my Processor (2) is not recognized in the system?? I just figured some how it's data got corrupted so when I went to upload the original data, Illumination software said no communication with Processor (2). I doubt the Processor got damaged de to the wall I have it behind, so is there reset feature or something I should be looking at to see why no communication?

Thanks Jr
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 10-18-2013, 04:14 AM

hi, i have exact same issue today - how did you resolved it?

post #3 of 5 Old 10-18-2013, 04:50 AM

resolved:  by switchng dip #1 power cycle, return dip#1 to original state, and again power cycle.

post #4 of 5 Old 03-12-2014, 06:41 AM

Hi guys.

Since you have a HW4 Processor in use, I want to hijack this thread to post a question of mine. I already have a GRX-3106 for my living room. Since I have a bulk of wallstations at hand I have the idea of upgrading my whole house with an H4P5 processor. Connecting the GRX-3106 installation with the HomeWorks System should be no problem but here is my question:

Since the Processor supports more than the 6 zones of the grafik eye, how can I control those zones/scenes with my additional wallstations? Or do I need additional grafik eyes/wallbox power modules to get additional zones since there seems to be no possibility to connect a power booster or RPM to the HW4 processor directly.

thanks for your input,

Harry

post #5 of 5 Old 05-07-2014, 03:37 PM

not sure if still relevant, but you cant. You will need to add wpm's to the system and then theoretically programme the architecture to take into account your 3106, which you will need to swap out for a 3506 if you were using the wall station buttons for scene recollection.

Its not the most aesthetic way to do it, but if your wiring is already going back to the 3106 its the most efficient way.

Hope that helps

Andrew

Reply Home Automation

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page