can't edit seetings on Crestron mobile on ipad - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 05-15-2014, 04:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

With the help of the guys on this forum I have got my mobile connectivity working.  Many thanks...

My next issue that I am struggling with is, how to change the settings on my ipad once I have uploaded the files locally.

I sent a test design locally to my ipad and I want to change the project name to a new name. This may sound like a dim question, however, how do you get back into the settings again. As soon as I open the app it goes straight to the touch panel design.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-16-2014, 04:22 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 15
terminate the app, and start over again and should start with setup screen

Crestron & AMX Programmer. GUI Designer.
post #3 of 4 Old 05-16-2014, 04:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Liked: 272
I put a hidden button on the main page, or a secondary page that puts the iPad into setup mode. This way if you are stuck with the very quick response of the iPad (or other) you can just hit a button to take you into setup mode directly from the panel. Works well.

AV Integrated - Theater, whole house audio, and technology installation in the Washington DC metro area.
post #4 of 4 Old 07-13-2014, 12:31 AM

Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV_Integrated View Post
I put a hidden button on the main page, or a secondary page that puts the iPad into setup mode. This way if you are stuck with the very quick response of the iPad (or other) you can just hit a button to take you into setup mode directly from the panel. Works well.
Hi, I'm still learning about Crestron Mobile, and I've had a 3 year hiatus from working with Crestron systems. The last thing I taught myself was Crestron Mobile, so it's one of the first things I've forgotten. Can you please jog my memory on how to configure that hidden button to put the iPad into setup mode?

(Edit: managed to scrape rust off my brain and remember that it's a Reserved Join in VT Pro-e). My next thing to try and remember is how to handle retina display iOS devices in VT Pro-e... can't find much about it on Google.

(Also, for anyone who's landed on this page, if you are stuck in your project and can't get back to the Crestron Mobile setup page, try setting "Auto-reconnect" to "Off" in the app preferences (on the iPhone this under Preferences, Crestron). Then kill the app and reopen it. You should now be at the Crestron Mobile setup page.)

Last edited by smashingly; 07-13-2014 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Found solution
Reply Home Automation

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page