AVS Forum banner

Z Wave for 4 light switch plate

397 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  pyx44 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 4 switch plate that I want to convert to Z Wave. I have 3 of them in my house, and I also have a couple of 3 light switch plates. Can anyone recommend a z wave product to replace it with? This is what it looks like. Thanks.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I have a 4 switch plate that I want to convert to Z Wave. I have 3 of them in my house, and I also have a couple to 23 light switch plates. Can anyone recommend a z wave product to replace it with? This is what it looks like. Thanks.
Any switches will work (check your system requirements). I mainly use Leviton switches... but have many 4 gang switches. No problem (except tight quarters in there)

#3 ·
Is the OP talking about not wanting decora style switches? If not, your local big-box hardware store will sell you 4 gang covers.

If you don't like decoras, your options are far more limited. As in, not sure if there are any "normal" toggle switches that are z-wave. There's the micro switch option that go behind, but that takes a lot of space too . . .

#4 ·
Is the OP talking about not wanting decora style switches? If not, your local big-box hardware store will sell you 4 gang covers.

If you don't like decoras, your options are far more limited. As in, not sure if there are any "normal" toggle switches that are z-wave. There's the micro switch option that go behind, but that takes a lot of space too . . .
Yes, I don't mind changing switch styles. I guess I should have done research first as to whether 4 of the bigger switches can fit in there. Looks like it can, so that might be the way to go. Man, the cost of this can really rack up, with switches alone, especially if you want the 3 way dimmer switches.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.