download dvd collections to mocro sd card and view them on samsung tab 10.1 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 02-13-2013, 06:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi all,
I have a lot of movie collections which i want to put them in micro sd card and watch them later on my samsung gal tab 10.1. i will be traveling with kids ( long flight journey) and i dont want to carry all my dvd movie collections. I am new to all these things.Please can u tell me what to do and how to rip dvd & which is the best and legal and free dvd ripper and also how to put them in micro sd card. Thankyou for ur help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-04-2014, 07:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Gosh it's been a long time since I've posted here and I see your thread is kind of old. I hope you've figured out how to rip your DVD's to play on your tablet but if not here's how I do it.
I bought a program called DVDCatalyst. Great Product. It will rip your DVD's and make a file that will work on your tablet. It has presets so you can pick which video quality you want (better quality larger file) and the presets are for your device. Their support is second to none. Send an e-mail asking a question and you'll get an answer almost immediately. Google DVD Catalyst (tools4movies DOT com)
After ripping your DVD's now you have to put them on your tablet. If your tablet and computer have SD card slots this is easy. Not sure what OS you use (MAC, WIN etc) but in Windows you go to the folder where you saved your movies and just copy/paste onto the SD card. All that's left is to put your SD card in your tablet. Android's video player (or third party video app) will find all the new movies and you should be able to play them.
If your computer doesn't have an SD reader then your can but a USB unit or connect your tablet to your computer and transfer the files that way.
Hope this helps.
Reply Portable A/V

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page