BT Headphones - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-03-2014, 10:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm looking for a pair of Bluetooth headphones to pair with my droid RAZR whose headphone jack has broken. I was considering either the Jabra Revo wireless or the Logitech UE 9000. I was almost ready to pull the trigger on the Logitech when I saw some reviews that said a lot of it's functionality doesn't work with some Android devices. Does anyone have experience with either of these headphones and what did you think? Also does anyone know how the Logitech works with Android and specifically the RAZR? I've been googling for a while and seem to be seeing lots of conflicting info.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-07-2015, 11:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 2
It just has to be paired correctly. When you first turn the switch to bluetooth mode (after you open the box) the light blinks fast and you are in pairing mode.

But, you can't just turn it off and back on to set it in pairing mode again. The light will blink slow if you do and this will be connection mode.

To place the headset in pairing mode again you need to:

1. Set the slider switch to the Bluetooth icon.
2. Slide the track switch to "Next" and hold while pressing and holding the "Volume up" button at the same time.
3. The link LED indicator blinks rapidly and you are ready to pair again.

Other than that, I would be really careful with the RAZR because a quick browse through other forums shows that these users get similar issues with bluetooth connectivity. I would stop by a local Best Buy or something and see if you can test it out before you actually purchase it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Portable A/V

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page