Do you own Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless + iPhone + iPad? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 11-25-2014, 04:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Do you own Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless + iPhone + iPad?

I want to know about how these headphones cope with working with both devices.
There are basically two possibilities:
  • The LG HBS700 headphones way - When listening to something on my iPad, if I want to switch to my iPhone to listen to audio there, I have to (1) turn off the headphones, (2) turn off Bluetooth on my iPad, (3) turn the headphones back on, (4) go to the Bluetooth settings on my iPhone and connect them there.
  • The far better Plantronics Backbeat Go 2 headphones way - They can be 'moved' without having to turn the headphones off and on, and without having to disable Bluetooth on the iPad: you simply have to go to the second device and 'grab' them from the Bluetooth settings.

I want to know what's involved in moving the Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless headphones between the devices: if it's like my LGs, I'm not interested, but if it's like the Plantronics then I'll buy a pair
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-21-2015, 02:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Don't own it, but.....

"This headphone offers NFC tap-to-pair technology, which is supported by many of the latest Android phones; it may someday be supported by iPhone 6/6 Plus and later iOS phones, too, if and when Apple decides to open up the NFC modules on those phones, which are currently devoted only to Apple Pay. I will say that pairing with an Android was a bit easier because when you first pair the Sport Pulse with an iOS device it's a two-step process (you to pair the heart-rate monitor, then the Bluetooth audio). I had a little trouble initially getting the headphone to pair with my iPhone 5S (it worked fine after the initial pairing). With my Samsung Galaxy S5, it was a one-step process."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Portable A/V

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page