display live video from camera to TV (HDMI or ?) - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-17-2016, 09:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
display live video from camera to TV (HDMI or ?)

Hello AVS'ers!

I'm having a bit of a dilemma with a customer of mine.

I'm trying to outfit an art studio with a device that can be mounted to an easel, viewing the item being painted. This device would then need to send the 'live' video signal to a television just a few feet away. No recording necessary.

I've been digging around for the right type of device (dig camera, phone, webcam) and I'm striking out.

Currently, there is wifi at the location, but there is not a PC available to use in this room.

I was thinking to purchase a used digital camera (they haven't given me a budget but i'm guessing they don't want to spend more then $100-$200 on this). One thing i'm not sure about is if any of these digital cameras will show the 'on screen menus' as part of the output (which would not be desirable)

Has anyone here done anything like this or have any suggestions for a set-up like this?

I was also looking at a used iphone 4s but i'm guessing that would also show the camera controls via the live video feed.

Any suggestions you have is helpful.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Portable A/V

Tags
camera , hdmi , live stream , stream to tv

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page