Official Samsung LNxxA650 Owner's Thread - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #91 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 04:27 PM
AVS Special Member
 
CEB II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Arvada, CO
Posts: 1,938
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesmcgrath View Post

Thanks for the pics. The TV looks great. The remote however....ugh that thing is ugly as sin. Good thing we can get universal remotes.

The remote does look a little better than the remote provided with the 550, but it is really too bad that it isn't a universal remote. I can only guess that Samsung will soon be competing with Harmony for the universal remote market.
CEB II is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 04:38 PM
Advanced Member
 
Manaburn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 552
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
There may be light yet at the end of this tunnel after all. I was so pissed off that i let my emotions get the better of me, i appologize to everyone in this thread for the hasty bad review. It seems apparently TBE does not exist on game mode on any amp setting. And amp is fully adjustable wile in game mode this time which is a plus. The entertainment settings in my defence are in a totaly different menu then all the other picture settings. It was not obviouse. It was also not expected that this would make such an huge difference in how The TV behaves. Also in my defence i talked to tear 2 technical support and gave them an earfull for 20 minutes (tear 3 phone support) and they could not explain what was going on. The TV behaves bad on regular mode i am not going to take any of that back. I need much more time to evaluate these 3 different entertainment modes for what they are. The down side of these modes seems that you can not adjust anything except for amp funny enough, not even color, contrast etc. we shall see though. Again very sorry for the initial anger filled review, put your selves in my shoes, hope you can forgive me i only want to speak the truth and nothing else.
Manaburn is offline  
post #93 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 04:54 PM
Senior Member
 
megapopular's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Good to know! I didn't have time to check the game mode myself before I had to go to work, but I was pretty well pleased with lots of things with this TV. I'll check it out tonight and see what else we can find on it.
megapopular is offline  
post #94 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 05:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
CEB II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Arvada, CO
Posts: 1,938
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I for one am disappointed. I never owned a 71, but thought the PQ was great. Wife nixed buying one because of the highly reflective screen. Then I read about the TBE and other stuff and the fact that the firmware fixes hadn't fixed them. I to am looking to replace an almost 5 year old Samsung 50" DLP.

So why am I disappointed? Well, it appears that the main technical problems with the 71 still exist with the 650. In addition, while the screen does appear to be far less reflective than the 71, the red bezel is overwhelmingly unsightly, and the non-universal remote is also unattractive. Bottom line is that I'll wait until they are in the stores and I can look at one in person. If the red bezel looks as bad in real life as it does in the posted pictures, I'll wait for a grey or black bezel before I even bother to drag my wife down there to evaluate whether or not she can accept the less reflective screen of the 650. Meanwhile, I'll start looking at other LCD alternatives. To bad to because I really like my two previous Samsung HDTVs (DLP and LCD).

I'll also keep following this thread to see if things change over time.
CEB II is offline  
post #95 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 05:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
GoldenEarDrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Lurking Behind You
Posts: 1,050
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipcrkr View Post

GED, i know where you're coming from but he saw the same issues on the 650 series as the 71 series. When we were waiting for a 650 review it wasn't pertaining to the black levels, color, etc, We all know the 71 series is incredible...except for the motion artifacts. My purpose was to find out if Samsung fixed the motion artifacts, apparently they didn't. It may be less noticable because Samsung toned down AMP but it's still there. Many of us were trying to determine whether the 650 series was an improvement over the 71 series as far as motion. TBE/vapors is either seen on the 650 or it isn't. It's been seen by someone who knew what to look for. And game mode is a cop out. It is not supposed to be used as a band aid.

I know and I want to find this too. Unfortunately @ CES I wasn't/couldn't play with the TV and no materials were playing to test for those artifacts. Though I would say that the overall appeal of the screen or panel itself was a noticeable improvement as far as I can tell. The Irony is that nobody here at Vegas has the tv yet for me to verify for myself.

There are many other things that we would like to know besides the typical quirks that the 71 has like improvements over 71, feature sets, yadiyadiya. Any observation good or bad would be good to know before the set gets returned.

...
GoldenEarDrum is offline  
post #96 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 05:24 PM
Senior Member
 
megapopular's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
What was bad about the bezel in the pics I posted? You can BARELY see any red in normal lighting, damn near looks inky black in a dark room, as my non flash pics show. It seems like people just want to find fault with the outer packaging when there isn't much fault to it. Still, to each his own.
megapopular is offline  
post #97 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 05:34 PM
AVS Special Member
 
CEB II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Arvada, CO
Posts: 1,938
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by megapopular View Post

What was bad about the bezel in the pics I posted? You can BARELY see any red in normal lighting, damn near looks inky black in a dark room, as my non flash pics show. It seems like people just want to find fault with the outer packaging when there isn't much fault to it. Still, to each his own.

I was expecting or hoping for the bezel to look like the CC picture (i.e., black bezel with a translucent rose edge at the top and bottom. That 650 bezel appears to be made entirely out translucent rose hued plastic. Ugh! Yeah, if in the dark it looks black, but my main TV goes into a fairly well lit (natural lighting from windows during the day) family room and that rose/red seems like it will be a bit overwhelming. Like I said in another post, instead of TOC, Samsung is giving us a Touch of Black. Bring back the piano black, the wife and I love it on my LNT3253H.
CEB II is offline  
post #98 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 05:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
GoldenEarDrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Lurking Behind You
Posts: 1,050
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manaburn View Post

There may be light yet at the end of this tunnel after all. I was so pissed off that i let my emotions get the better of me, i appologize to everyone in this thread for the hasty bad review. It seems apparently TBE does not exist on game mode on any amp setting. And amp is fully adjustable wile in game mode this time which is a plus. The entertainment settings in my defence are in a totaly different menu then all the other picture settings. It was not obviouse. It was also not expected that this would make such an huge difference in how The TV behaves. Also in my defence i talked to tear 2 technical support and gave them an earfull for 20 minutes (tear 3 phone support) and they could not explain what was going on. The TV behaves bad on regular mode i am not going to take any of that back. I need much more time to evaluate these 3 different entertainment modes for what they are. The down side of these modes seems that you can not adjust anything except for amp funny enough, not even color, contrast etc. we shall see though. Again very sorry for the initial anger filled review, put your selves in my shoes, hope you can forgive me i only want to speak the truth and nothing else.

No need to apologize, you were just stating your opinion and observation. You just got my attention when you said you were gonna return the TV right away after you played around for an hour. Right now there are just a handful of you guys that can tell us the good and the bad and we don't wanna stop where the bad is. The more the handful of you guys provide us feedback the better we'll know about this tv.

@ CES one of the feature talked about (of all things) was this ENTERTAINMENT MODE which now has GAME, SPORTS, & CINEMA. This feature was showcased more than AMP believe it or not. I didn't even pay much attention to it but they were talking about how this modes are factory pre-calibrated and optimized and if they are then there is really no need to adjust anything except AMP and backlight. (Of course we all know that the source will still matter.)

It is all these new features and improvement that we would like to hear about. And you lucky new owners are our source at the moment.

..
GoldenEarDrum is offline  
post #99 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Member
 
fenix31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 40
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
ya the more info the better im just to anxious. sold my old projo 3 weeks ago and almost bought the 71 until i saw the 6 series was coming out in 2 weeks so i decided to wait. just waiting on some owners input now as there are no places with the tv yet and i got my finger on the trigger
fenix31 is offline  
post #100 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 06:07 PM
Member
 
bigjsd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by megapopular View Post

Fort TBE test, I tried AMP on all settings... it leaves a slight trail of the cross hairs when I zip left to right or spin up in a circle... when AMP is off, of course it does none whatsoever.

That's ok because AMP is not for gaming and will just introduce more lag. AMP is for 24fps motion pictures only. Too many people are using AMP in situations that it wasn't designed for. If anything, put the set in Game/Entertainment Mode and then turn AMP on and see if you get TBE. Everyone knocked the for the issues with AMP and yet 90% of people were using it for non-AMP situations as well. Even with AMP off the 71 was the best looking LCD of all IMO so I'm sure this is going to look just as good or better. The real question is does AMP work while viewing Blu-Ray content for which it was designed?
bigjsd is offline  
post #101 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 06:13 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lipcrkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: KPAX
Posts: 4,465
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEarDrum View Post

No need to apologize, you were just stating your opinion and observation. You just got my attention when you said you were gonna return the TV right away after you played around for an hour. Right now there are just a handful of you guys that can tell us the good and the bad and we don't wanna stop where the bad is. The more the handful of you guys provide us feedback the better we'll know about this tv.

@ CES one of the feature talked about (of all things) was this ENTERTAINMENT MODE which now has GAME, SPORTS, & CINEMA. This feature was showcased more than AMP believe it or not. I didn't even pay much attention to it but they were talking about how this modes are factory pre-calibrated and optimized and if they are then there is really no need to adjust anything except AMP and backlight. (Of course we all know that the source will still matter.)

It is all these new features and improvement that we would like to hear about. And you lucky new owners are our source at the moment.

..

ENTERTAINMENT MODE = Game, Sports, Cinema. What else is there?
lipcrkr is offline  
post #102 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 06:17 PM
Newbie
 
Teedogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjsd View Post

That's ok because AMP is not for gaming and will just introduce more lag. AMP is for 24fps motion pictures only. Too many people are using AMP in situations that it wasn't designed for. If anything, put the set in Game/Entertainment Mode and then turn AMP on and see if you get TBE. Everyone knocked the for the issues with AMP and yet 90% of people were using it for non-AMP situations as well. Even with AMP off the 71 was the best looking LCD of all IMO so I'm sure this is going to look just as good or better. The real question is does AMP work while viewing Blu-Ray content for which it was designed?


Id like to know if the 650 accomplishes the "soap opera" effect with the amp on high, and if its more pronounced than in the 71 series? i hope it is more, im one of the few that is impressed by it.
Teedogg is offline  
post #103 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Advanced Member
 
wirechild73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 509
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipcrkr View Post

ENTERTAINMENT MODE = Game, Sports, Cinema. What else is there?

porn? which of course is a combo of all 3!

I am going to order a 650 and give it a try. It will be replacing a 50" SXRD set. I was really hoping the 2008 models would include a 55-60" version I guess there is still hope for one in the 750 line...

XBL/PSN: wirechild
wirechild73 is offline  
post #104 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Member
 
bigjsd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sroth5 View Post

Well this is AVS and you can't expect everyone to be happy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you listen or look long enough at ANY tv thread you will think a tv is crap. Bottom line look with YOUR eyes not with their's. No offenses Mana.

Words of much truth. I have heard numerous complaints about banding with the Sharp 64 series and seen pics of the issue and have yet only seen one set, out of about 15 in person which exhibits this issue. I have heard numerous complaints of the green push on Toshibas and yet my best friend has one and with some tweaking it looks stunning. As for the 71 Samsung and it's issues, the only one I have ever personally viewed (and I have viewed it ALOT) is the vapor trails. So by all means go see this set for yourself and if you really are dying to know, buy the set and test it for 30 days to make your own personal judgement.
bigjsd is offline  
post #105 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 06:30 PM
Member
 
vmporras1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 52
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Check out what manaburn says after his review here:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...971103&page=59

Apparently this tv works better than the 71, and that is great news for me.
vmporras1 is offline  
post #106 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 06:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
borf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I guarantee given the right content, TBE and vapors will be seen on any 71 or any tv with significant motion compensation. Those artifacts aren't limited to any particular TV, processor or even hardware (to a degree) but are intrinsic to the technology at the moment. Still love it though.
borf is offline  
post #107 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 06:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lipcrkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: KPAX
Posts: 4,465
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirechild73 View Post

porn? which of course is a combo of all 3!

I am going to order a 650 and give it a try. It will be replacing a 50" SXRD set. I was really hoping the 2008 models would include a 55-60" version I guess there is still hope for one in the 750 line...

Gawd, i'd hate to watch porn and get the dreaded TBE. Less balls the better.
lipcrkr is offline  
post #108 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 06:50 PM
Senior Member
 
am4966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Allen Park, MI
Posts: 263
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy13 View Post

hey manaburn because these people do not want to hear a bad review, what they want to hear is that this tv is flawless... All tvs have some flaws unless ur the pioneer kuros... this is the only perfect tv.. Ohh and I heard the new panny plasma comes close...


Your absolutely right! Please keep all flaws to oneself! Everyone else and I dont want to hear about it. But Manaburn, was having buyers remorse before he even had it deliverd to his home. So therefor, I will listen to what he has to say. But I will also take it with a grain of salt.

I however, will buy it and go from there. since thats really the only thing that matters.

Manaburn: Just noticed your post, I appluad you for your efforts in giving a honest review. Like others have stated no need for a apology. Emotions is what life is all about, and if I just spent almost 4K on a TV and it didnt do what I had read/researched and hoped that it would do emotions would have been a huge part of my review.
AM

FW 2004
HW 1001
Our Engineers are working on a Fix! ;)
am4966 is offline  
post #109 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 06:59 PM
Senior Member
 
megapopular's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
10 Second exposure shot, backlight at ZERO, Energy Savings on HIGH...
LL
megapopular is offline  
post #110 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 07:01 PM
Senior Member
 
megapopular's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
And forgive me for being so dumb... how do you post the pics without the "attatched images" crap... I want to drop pictures straight in that anyone coming to these forums can view without having to click multiple pics!
megapopular is offline  
post #111 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 07:05 PM
Senior Member
 
fireballz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 321
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
well i think you'd have to upload the pics to an image hosting site (like imageshack or photobucket, etc.) and then use the IMG=link codes in your message ...
fireballz is offline  
post #112 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Senior Member
 
megapopular's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
oh, ok... that makes sense... I haven't posted to forums much before... I appreciate the heads up!
megapopular is offline  
post #113 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Member
 
daveswantek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 187
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by megapopular View Post

10 Second exposure shot, backlight at ZERO, Energy Savings on HIGH...

Wow; that is good! How does it look without energy saving?

Dave
daveswantek is offline  
post #114 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Newbie
 
cjp4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello everyone ive read this thread and the CES 2008 one and i just got my tax return today so ill be buying this tv this week hopefully, the thing is that my local BB's and CC's stores dont have them in stock and i dont want to order online since i much prefer to pick it up and bring it home myself.

Can anyone explain to me how the exchange and return thing works and how like if the tv goes down in price in 4 weeks i can get the difference in money back? just in case it happens because i have no idea how it works lots of thanks in advance.

Oh and ill make sure that when i get the tv i do as many tests as possibly for everyone on here to see since id like someone else to do it for me too .
cjp4eva is offline  
post #115 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Senior Member
 
megapopular's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
You just go back to the store with your receipt and they'll credit the difference back to your card if you purchase that way. Also, you just need to physically go to the store with the model number for CC or the SKU for BB and you can order it and have it delivered from the warehouse or distribution center straight to the store for self pick up in approx 2-5 days.
megapopular is offline  
post #116 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 07:28 PM
Senior Member
 
megapopular's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm also assuming that you have the 10% off coupon either printed from online or from the Post Office change of address kit. I HATE seeing people waste unneccesary money, LOL.
megapopular is offline  
post #117 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 07:32 PM
Senior Member
 
D92Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjp4eva View Post

Hello everyone ive read this thread and the CES 2008 one and i just got my tax return today so ill be buying this tv this week hopefully, the thing is that my local BB's and CC's stores dont have them in stock and i dont want to order online since i much prefer to pick it up and bring it home myself.

Can anyone explain to me how the exchange and return thing works and how like if the tv goes down in price in 4 weeks i can get the difference in money back? just in case it happens because i have no idea how it works lots of thanks in advance.

Oh and ill make sure that when i get the tv i do as many tests as possibly for everyone on here to see since id like someone else to do it for me too .

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....60&id=cat12098
D92Mike is offline  
post #118 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 07:33 PM
Newbie
 
cjp4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by megapopular View Post

You just go back to the store with your receipt and they'll credit the difference back to your card if you purchase that way. Also, you just need to physically go to the store with the model number for CC or the SKU for BB and you can order it and have it delivered from the warehouse or distribution center straight to the store for self pick up in approx 2-5 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megapopular View Post

I'm also assuming that you have the 10% off coupon either printed from online or from the Post Office change of address kit. I HATE seeing people waste unneccesary money, LOL.

Yeah i just printed the coupon from the a webpage that someone posted on here, so you said if the price goes down i just go back with the receipt and they credit the difference back? but do i have to pay with the stores credit card or it can be my own or a debit card? also how long do we get to get the price match on the tvs? Thanks a lot again.
cjp4eva is offline  
post #119 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 07:35 PM
Newbie
 
cjp4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:

Oh lol thanks a lot didnt see the reply.
cjp4eva is offline  
post #120 of 23512 Old 03-14-2008, 08:35 PM
AVS Special Member
 
GoldenEarDrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Lurking Behind You
Posts: 1,050
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipcrkr View Post

Gawd, i'd hate to watch porn and get the dreaded TBE. Less balls the better.

LMAOROTF

...
GoldenEarDrum is offline  
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung 37 Inch Lcd Hdtv Ln37a550 , Samsung 19 Inch Lcd Hdtv Ln19a650 , Lcd Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off