ILO TV help! I can't find any support. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 01-05-2009, 08:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello all,

I have an ILO 42" LCD HDTV 1080i from walmart. I am trying to receive the off air digital channels. However, i cannot receive them. I also have a DTV coax port on the back and I have tried it as well. The "dot" button on the remote does nothing. Can someone alse with an ILO give me a hand?

If not, does someone have the support information for ILO?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-05-2009, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettegofast View Post

Hello all,

I have an ILO 42" LCD HDTV 1080i from walmart. I am trying to receive the off air digital channels. However, i cannot receive them. I also have a DTV coax port on the back and I have tried it as well. The "dot" button on the remote does nothing. Can someone alse with an ILO give me a hand?

If not, does someone have the support information for ILO?

Thanks

You probably just need to do an automated scan of both digital cable and digital over the air (OTA). What kind of external antenna are you using? Does this TV have two coax rf inputs? Most don't. If it just has one coax input, you'll need an A/B switch to connect to an external antenna in addition to the digital coax.
post #3 of 4 Old 01-05-2009, 10:08 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for replying.

I tried a scan with no luck. It has 2 RF inputs, one says "DTV". I am not sure if this is for cable TV or not, but i am not using it. I have my Satalite hooked on on the HDMI. I am using a regular antenna, no amplifier.

thanks again
post #4 of 4 Old 01-06-2009, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettegofast View Post

Thanks for replying.

I tried a scan with no luck. It has 2 RF inputs, one says "DTV". I am not sure if this is for cable TV or not, but i am not using it. I have my Satalite hooked on on the HDMI. I am using a regular antenna, no amplifier.

thanks again

What are the 2 RF inputs labeled? DTV and what else? What input is your external antenna connected to? Have you tried scanning with the antenna hooked up to the DTV input? You also might want to look in your settings menu to see if it is set up as a Cable input, rather than "over the air". That would prevent you from finding the OTA channels.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page