Ok I can get the samsung 46 inch 750 series for about the same price as a samsung 52" 550 series. The main differences are size and Hz. I will be mainly using the tv for xbox 360 and movies as its in my bedroom. What would you guys suggest?
totally agree with RevToTheRedline "8" less to have a crap ton better PQ, way better blacks, 120hz, more features."
Samsung 46A750 features:
* Full 1080p HD Resolution with 120Hz Auto Motion Plus
* Full Wrap Touch of Color Bezel, ISP Addressable w/ 1GB internal memory
* 50,000:1 contrast ratio, 4ms response time, Super Clear Panel Technology
* 4 HDMI Iputs, 2 Component Inputs, 1 PC Input, Wide Color Ehnacer, USB 2.0, HDMI-CEC
* RSS-Infolink, Wheel Key Remote, SRS Surround Sound