LCD pc input question 720 vs. 1080 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 02-06-2009, 12:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just a quick question I have a 720 Vizio I've had for a year before I worked at hhgegg and love it I use it as a pc Monitor it was pretty eeasy to set up and everything runs smoothly I watch videos and use photoshop with no problems. Now later tonight I am selling my Vizio and getting a 42lg70 for a great price at my job well my question is will the fact that it is 1080 make the set up harder? Slower? I have a basic computer the Only upgrades is that it has like 2 or 3gb of ram so it's fast bit I'm pretty sure it has a stock video card. I'm using the RGB input should I expect problems? I'm pretty excited on the upgraded tv but am worried about this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-06-2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigal2004_8 View Post

Just a quick question I have a 720 Vizio I've had for a year before I worked at hhgegg and love it I use it as a pc Monitor it was pretty eeasy to set up and everything runs smoothly I watch videos and use photoshop with no problems. Now later tonight I am selling my Vizio and getting a 42lg70 for a great price at my job well my question is will the fact that it is 1080 make the set up harder? Slower? I have a basic computer the Only upgrades is that it has like 2 or 3gb of ram so it's fast bit I'm pretty sure it has a stock video card. I'm using the RGB input should I expect problems? I'm pretty excited on the upgraded tv but am worried about this

Just be sure to set your computer's screen resolution to match that on your TV.
post #3 of 3 Old 02-06-2009, 01:02 PM - Thread Starter

Ok Ill do I was just worried the native resloliution would be too high for my computer thanks
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page