Official Samsung LED UNxxB6100, UNxxB7100, and UNxxB8100 Owners Thread, Pt. II - Page 159 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #4741 of 4749 Old 01-11-2012, 06:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Has anyone had any trouble using Amazon Video On Demand?

I have a un46b7000 and everytime I try to use it, it says I need to upgrade online, when I try I get the 606 no connection error. I'm running 1013 right now.

Sometimes it says I'm not in the US.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4742 of 4749 Old 03-06-2012, 03:11 AM

hi guys.i have a big problem with my samsung 7000 series led tv, that is the shades of the blue and greens an white colors (all different colors) contained all the screen.i want to know whether the problem can be solved or the tv must be scraped?. this problem happend upon the guarantee period was finished
please explain me.
post #4743 of 4749 Old 11-24-2012, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHershner View Post

I posted this in the calibration/setting and Pt.1 forums also, but the wider spread, the better, right? Search results don't lead me to ANY problem/resolution forum.
I don't want to get a new TV at $2,000, but I also don't want to spend $1,800 to fix it either!!

The image on this TV went double!! I have disconnect ALL inputs; reset all of the factory settings; checked, cleaned and secured all wiring connections; replaced the T-CON board and for about 20 seconds after turning the TV on "cold," the image is PERFECT (before T-CON replacement, image was always double), and then gets progressively double. Has anyone seen this? Any solutions?
525x525px-LL-532aea88_vbattach207774.jpeg

I have the exact problem as well. Mine looks exactly the same as seen here: http://i49.tinypic.com/2w6t8ow.jpg
I have a feeling that it might be bad LCD tabs when I took it apart some tabs were significantly hotter than others. Does your TV display fine for 20s every time when turned on cold with the new T-CON board or was that only the initial time after installation?
post #4744 of 4749 Old 02-03-2013, 05:40 AM
Advanced Member

Does anyone have a link for the settings thread for this TV, I can't seem to find it and need to set mine up again, for some reason the settings changed.

Thanks
post #4745 of 4749 Old 02-03-2013, 07:47 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreet123456 View Post

Does anyone have a link for the settings thread for this TV, I can't seem to find it and need to set mine up again, for some reason the settings changed.

Thanks

I think it is here.
post #4746 of 4749 Old 11-18-2013, 05:24 PM

Did you ever find a fix to this issue? My TV is doing the same thing.
post #4747 of 4749 Old 11-24-2013, 09:47 AM

Since my warranty is about to expire I figure I might as well get the tv replaced due to the clouding/flashlighting.

I just wanted to see if anyone else has had to use the best buy warranty to get the issue resolved with their 8000 resolved.

LC-46d92U
post #4748 of 4749 Old 12-06-2013, 11:46 PM

Issue with some TV operations

I have 4 years old Samsung 40" LED TV (UN40B7000). For last couple of days, most of remote control's functions aren't working and even the ones that are working (volume and power), don't work in first go. For example, to turn off the TV, I have to press the power button on remote for few seconds before it would turn off the TV. Volume up/down too takes pressing the button few times before it increase/decrease the volume. But it turns on the TV in first go. Most of the other buttons are hit and miss, sometimes those work but mostly not.

Also, the buttons at the front right hand corner of the TV are hit and miss. Power and Source button works but none of the other ones (Volume up/down, Channel up/down and Menu) aren't working.

One other thing, the big circular red LED light in the bottom center of the TV (one below SAMSUNG logo), is somewhat flickering constantly. It's not blinking blinking but a slight flickering that's constant.

Any idea what could be wrong and what can I try to fix it? I have tried changing the batteries of the remote and disconnecting the TV power source (for a minute and then connecting back on) but that didn't help.

post #4749 of 4749 Old 01-12-2014, 08:18 PM

Hello! My old UN55B7100 (Best Buy version of the UN55B7000) started having horizontal line problems last night.

Details:
- They are fixed horizontal lines, equally distanced from the top to bottom of the TV
- On the left side of the panel, the lines appear white/gray, but gradually turn black through to the right side of the panel
- The lines persist and look identical on all inputs, menus, including on the diagnostic image
- Have tried unplugging the TV for 8 hours and then plugging it back in, same problem
- Have tried disconnecting all cables except for power, and then going to the diagnostic image, same problem

Photo examples:
- Top-left side of the panel showing uniform horizontal white/gray lines: http://i.imgur.com/u8c4Iwd.jpg
- Top-right side of the panel showing uniform horizontal black lines: http://i.imgur.com/fR0zV35.jpg
- Pic of the test image showing white lines going through the kid: http://i.imgur.com/d48EYqz.jpg

At this point, I have not been able to find anyone on the internet having the same exact problem. Maybe there are people showing sporadic horizontal lines, or even vertical lines.

I'm thinking:
- Timing control board (T-CON)?
- Bad capacitors somewhere
- Cables to/from the T-CON board?
- Bad panel?
- Aliens? (I think this is the most likely culprit...damn aliens again!)

Anyone have ideas?

Thank you all in advance!!

Best regards,
Tony
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung 50 Inch Led Hdtv Un50es6100
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page