please explain me.
I posted this in the calibration/setting and Pt.1 forums also, but the wider spread, the better, right? Search results don't lead me to ANY problem/resolution forum.
I don't want to get a new TV at $2,000, but I also don't want to spend $1,800 to fix it either!!
The image on this TV went double!! I have disconnect ALL inputs; reset all of the factory settings; checked, cleaned and secured all wiring connections; replaced the T-CON board and for about 20 seconds after turning the TV on "cold," the image is PERFECT (before T-CON replacement, image was always double), and then gets progressively double. Has anyone seen this? Any solutions?
I have the exact problem as well. Mine looks exactly the same as seen here: http://i49.tinypic.com/2w6t8ow.jpg
I have a feeling that it might be bad LCD tabs when I took it apart some tabs were significantly hotter than others. Does your TV display fine for 20s every time when turned on cold with the new T-CON board or was that only the initial time after installation?
I think it is here.
I just wanted to see if anyone else has had to use the best buy warranty to get the issue resolved with their 8000 resolved.
Issue with some TV operations
I have 4 years old Samsung 40" LED TV (UN40B7000). For last couple of days, most of remote control's functions aren't working and even the ones that are working (volume and power), don't work in first go. For example, to turn off the TV, I have to press the power button on remote for few seconds before it would turn off the TV. Volume up/down too takes pressing the button few times before it increase/decrease the volume. But it turns on the TV in first go. Most of the other buttons are hit and miss, sometimes those work but mostly not.
Also, the buttons at the front right hand corner of the TV are hit and miss. Power and Source button works but none of the other ones (Volume up/down, Channel up/down and Menu) aren't working.
One other thing, the big circular red LED light in the bottom center of the TV (one below SAMSUNG logo), is somewhat flickering constantly. It's not blinking blinking but a slight flickering that's constant.
Any idea what could be wrong and what can I try to fix it? I have tried changing the batteries of the remote and disconnecting the TV power source (for a minute and then connecting back on) but that didn't help.
- They are fixed horizontal lines, equally distanced from the top to bottom of the TV
- On the left side of the panel, the lines appear white/gray, but gradually turn black through to the right side of the panel
- The lines persist and look identical on all inputs, menus, including on the diagnostic image
- Have tried unplugging the TV for 8 hours and then plugging it back in, same problem
- Have tried disconnecting all cables except for power, and then going to the diagnostic image, same problem
- Top-left side of the panel showing uniform horizontal white/gray lines: http://i.imgur.com/u8c4Iwd.jpg
- Top-right side of the panel showing uniform horizontal black lines: http://i.imgur.com/fR0zV35.jpg
- Pic of the test image showing white lines going through the kid: http://i.imgur.com/d48EYqz.jpg
At this point, I have not been able to find anyone on the internet having the same exact problem. Maybe there are people showing sporadic horizontal lines, or even vertical lines.
- Timing control board (T-CON)?
- Bad capacitors somewhere
- Cables to/from the T-CON board?
- Bad panel?
- Aliens? (I think this is the most likely culprit...damn aliens again!)
Anyone have ideas?
Thank you all in advance!!
|Samsung 50 Inch Led Hdtv Un50es6100|
- TILT TV WALL MOUNT BRACKET ForBrand New In Box Wall Mount for Samsung UN-50ES6100 TV + 1PACK OF 44 LARGE SCREEN CEALNING WIPES -...
No ReviewsMore on TILT TV WALL MOUNT BRACKET ForPrice:
$79.99$39.99Samsung UN50H6350 50-Inch 1080pH6350 Series Specifications Experience vivid color and dramatic contrast...
1 ReviewMore on Samsung UN50H6350 50-Inch 1080pPrice:
$1,199.99Too low to displaySainSonic Galilei Series G111Please note that these glasses only work with 2011/2012 Samsung and 2012 Panasonic 3D HDTVs (LED...
1 ReviewMore on SainSonic Galilei Series G111Price: