Official Sony KDL-xxV5100 Thread - Page 22 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #631 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 03:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
StuBerger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Southeastern Illinois
Posts: 1,089
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
But don't you need to have Motion Enhancer on to get the 120hz the set has to offer? If I watch both BluRay and regular DVD's, and want to get the best quality picture on both, what should I set both Cinemotion and Motion Enhancer too???

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
StuBerger is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #632 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 03:44 PM
AVS Special Member
 
StuBerger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Southeastern Illinois
Posts: 1,089
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I have been also talking with Kevin at TweakTV and he suggests on turning off ACE (Automatic Contrast Enhancer) and am wondering why is that? Sheeeshhh this is a long road to perfection...

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
StuBerger is offline  
post #633 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Newbie
 
Traven's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm hoping some of the owners in this thread can help me out here. I ordered a 46V5100 from Dell and it arrived today. I had a bunch of small things stick out that indicated that someone probably opened this TV before I did, but the real kicker was the protective plastic had tons of air bubbles and didn't look put on correctly. I've attached some pictures. In the closeup, you can see the bottom section is so misaligned that it doesn't even cover a fair portion of the bottom.

Other things that seemed odd:
1) Extra tape on the box, in a manner inconsistent with most manufacturer packaging I've seen.
2) Another shipping label under my label.
3) Missing Operating Manual, Warranty Card, Remote Batteries, and Quick Start Guide. TV, Remote (sans batteries), Stand (w/screws), and a yellow piece of paper about how to secure the stand was all I received.

any of these alone, I would write off, but all together combined with the look of the protective plastic has me thinking I was shipped a TV that had already been used or at least taken out of the box. To their credit, Dell is offering to ship me a new one and pay to have this one shipped back, but I wanted to make sure from people who had bought TVs like mine recently that this isn't standard.
LL
LL
Traven is offline  
post #634 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 04:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
StuBerger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Southeastern Illinois
Posts: 1,089
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I am not sure about the 46V5100 but I bought my 52V5100 from Dell and I received it from the shipper without the problems you did...the box was sealed and opened uponshippment infront of me...It had a sealed plastic cover around it and instructions, other assorted documentation including warranty and quick start guide, remote, batteries were all there...the box only had to be opened from the bottom. I would assurdly make Dell send a new, sealed, in the box set!

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
StuBerger is offline  
post #635 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Member
 
bladebarrier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuBerger View Post

But don't you need to have Motion Enhancer on to get the 120hz the set has to offer? If I watch both BluRay and regular DVD's, and want to get the best quality picture on both, what should I set both Cinemotion and Motion Enhancer too???

120hz is a feature that is enabled with Motionflow. It extracts data from the recording and interpolates expected frames. If the source produces 24frames per second, how can you expect the tv to try to render 120 frames in a second, unless it forces itself to do it.

The effect produces a very soap-opera type of image. It can be extremely annoying, or absolutely stunning, depending on what you're watching. I use cinemotion 1 and motionflow standard when watching bd videos like planet earth, and I disable motionflow and use cinemotion 2 when watching most movies. or while I use it as a monitor (both are disabled when I use it as a monitor, or game on it).

120hz is a nice gimmick, but no lcd consumer screen can really reproduce a true 120hz, so you should think of it as a post processing effect, rather than a statistical measurement.

/On a side note, I'm glad the V5100 has it, as I use it frequently, for some videos.
bladebarrier is offline  
post #636 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Member
 
bladebarrier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuBerger View Post

I have been also talking with Kevin at TweakTV and he suggests on turning off ACE (Automatic Contrast Enhancer) and am wondering why is that? Sheeeshhh this is a long road to perfection...

A lot of people prefer ACE, because it's pretty good at what it does. I find medium to be a good setting. For monitor use, and gaming, I keep it off. Since the firmware update, I generally use medium to watch films and tv. LCD's have a difficult time reproducing black, but the V5100 is very good at it. ACE allows it to get closer to plasma black, without destroying the scene, but it's only as intelligent as the TV's best guess.

/Use it for most movies, but keep a second, custom setting, for when you don't want all of the "features" of the the tv engaged. For normal viewing, I'd recommend it on. As a pc monitor, I keep it off.
bladebarrier is offline  
post #637 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 05:38 PM
AVS Special Member
 
StuBerger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Southeastern Illinois
Posts: 1,089
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
When you say Motion Flow..are you meaning Motion Enhancer?

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
StuBerger is offline  
post #638 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 05:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
StuBerger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Southeastern Illinois
Posts: 1,089
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
All this info from different people all saying different ideas is getting sooo crazy I don't know where to turn...it's making me want to go poopy!

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
StuBerger is offline  
post #639 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Member
 
Cuc Tu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 98
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladebarrier View Post

120hz is a nice gimmick, but no lcd consumer screen can really reproduce a true 120hz, so you should think of it as a post processing effect, rather than a statistical measurement.

Well, that's dissapointing.

1/120 = 0.00833 seconds, or just over 8 ms...

Anyone know the response time of this panel?
Cuc Tu is offline  
post #640 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Member
 
Cuc Tu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 98
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I want to do some color/gradient tests.

I was thinking of making some png or jpg graphics @ 1920x1080 and loading them on a usb stick. I'd like to use png file format. Then I could put them on a usb stick and display them on the TV.

Does this sound like it would work? Would I get 1:1 pixel mapping?
Cuc Tu is offline  
post #641 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Member
 
AlbuquerqueJohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuBerger View Post

All this info from different people all saying different ideas is getting sooo crazy I don't know where to turn...it's making me want to go poopy!

Hey Stu it's what happens when the technical talk exceeds the needs of the typical home user. Come in looking for a report / opinion and it only stays that way for a brief time.

I appreciate the heck out of those who can explain the technical aspect in terms the average guy / gal can understand. When it exceeds my level of absorption I simply read on; and on and on and on.

In the end it's your eyes - my eyes - the eyes of "Joe Buyer" that determines which I like best. HOWEVER, I sure learned what to look for and especially what to ASK from the folks here on the forum. That was a big plus and knowledge gained at no cost -- especially not at the cost of having "buyers remorse"

Off to the front room to oogle my KDL52V5100 which I LOVE the hell out of; every time I turn it on. It had it's moments, but now is sweet as can be; to ME.

(No spell-checker used. Typos at no additional cost.)
AlbuquerqueJohn is offline  
post #642 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Member
 
AlbuquerqueJohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traven View Post

I had a bunch of small things stick out that indicated that someone probably opened this TV before I did, but the real kicker was the protective plastic had tons of air bubbles and didn't look put on correctly.

Other things that seemed odd:
1) Extra tape on the box, in a manner inconsistent with most manufacturer packaging I've seen.
2) Another shipping label under my label.
3) Missing Operating Manual, Warranty Card, Remote Batteries, and Quick Start Guide. TV, Remote (sans batteries), Stand (w/screws), and a yellow piece of paper about how to secure the stand was all I received.

...I wanted to make sure from people who had bought TVs like mine recently that this isn't standard.

Mine - both #1 and #2 were perfectly packaged. I agree, yours look like a
re-packaged product. I WOULD get it replaced.
AlbuquerqueJohn is offline  
post #643 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Member
 
Cuc Tu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 98
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
How do you see the USB device?
Cuc Tu is offline  
post #644 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Member
 
Cuc Tu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 98
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
OK, different memory stick works

I do not get 1:1 pixel mapping from a jpeg.

I drew a box with a red, 1 pixel wide boarder, and then filled the box with a gradient of white to black from left to right.

The red boarder:

interlaces red/white pixels on the top first row, then black/red on the top second row.

interlaces red/black pixels on the bottom row

solid black line on the left

interlaced 2white/1black pixel line on the right
Cuc Tu is offline  
post #645 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Member
 
bladebarrier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuc Tu View Post

Well, that's dissapointing.

1/120 = 0.00833 seconds, or just over 8 ms...

Anyone know the response time of this panel?

It's rated at 8ms. LCD's aren't accurately judged. There are LCD's that claim 2ms.

No LCD can hit 2ms when it comes to black-to-black timing. That doesn't mean the V5100 is bad. I use it for gaming and it responds faster than my "2ms" samsung monitor (also LCD). You just can't compare them to CRT's directly and expect accurate numbers. No LCD will produce those results. When OLED's become reasonably priced, they have the potential to have response times that might rival CRT's. Right now, fast OLED's cost thousands for a small screen, and the ones that don't are poor replicas of real OLED's (don't confuse OLED with backlit OLED).
bladebarrier is offline  
post #646 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Member
 
Cuc Tu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 98
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
USB implementation on this TV is marginal. 2 out of 3 usb sticks don't work. Once the USB stick is plugged in and get recognized, you go into view mode and can select a slideshow or manually step through the images. When manual, it does not wrap. Once you leave the USB device, you cannot get back until you unplug and plug the device back in. -- that is my experience.

I just discovered that you cannot manually add digital channels or scan for just new channels without deleting existing channels. THIS SUCKS! I have split broadcast between north and south and use an antenna selector. Is there a way around this? My cheap $10 digital tuner, $30 HDTV PC card, and $100 DVDR had better options for this.
Cuc Tu is offline  
post #647 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Member
 
AlbuquerqueJohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuc Tu View Post

USB implementation on this TV is marginal. 2 out of 3 usb sticks don't work. Once the USB stick is plugged in and get recognized, you go into view mode and can select a slideshow or manually step through the images. When manual, it does not wrap. Once you leave the USB device, you cannot get back until you unplug and plug the device back in. -- that is my experience.

I just discovered that you cannot manually add digital channels or scan for just new channels without deleting existing channels. THIS SUCKS! I have split broadcast between north and south and use an antenna selector. Is there a way around this? My cheap $10 digital tuner, $30 HDTV PC card, and $100 DVDR had better options for this.

So? When shall we expect ya' to have this horrible set up for sale? Soon I would imagine?
AlbuquerqueJohn is offline  
post #648 of 4672 Old 06-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Member
 
Cuc Tu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 98
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I think it was mentioned here. I notice a slight audio sync problem when using my spamasonic upconverting dvd player, in both dvds and and using it's tuner. it is especially noticeable when i also have the tv and stereo speakers on as there is terrible echo. using the tv tuner and speakers is fine.

how do you all do this? run hdmi to the tv and then digital audio back from tv to audio receiver?
Cuc Tu is offline  
post #649 of 4672 Old 06-09-2009, 01:48 AM
Member
 
johnmail76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sony BRAVIA V-Series KDL-52V5100 is a great LCD TV with a fast high quality processing board. Although it has an 8-bit LCD panel, this HDV can reproduce a perfect gradation in both color and gray scale without banding. Besides that, this television also has many great features that will make you love it.
johnmail76 is offline  
post #650 of 4672 Old 06-09-2009, 04:24 AM
Member
 
bladebarrier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmail76 View Post

Sony BRAVIA V-Series KDL-52V5100 is a great LCD TV with a fast high quality processing board. Although it has an 8-bit LCD panel, this HDV can reproduce a perfect gradation in both color and gray scale without banding. Besides that, this television also has many great features that will make you love it.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onZHpGYFPls


It's like the paid posters don't even try anymore....
bladebarrier is offline  
post #651 of 4672 Old 06-09-2009, 05:41 AM
Member
 
Goats's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Windermere
Posts: 88
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traven View Post

I'm hoping some of the owners in this thread can help me out here. I ordered a 46V5100 from Dell and it arrived today. I had a bunch of small things stick out that indicated that someone probably opened this TV before I did, but the real kicker was the protective plastic had tons of air bubbles and didn't look put on correctly. I've attached some pictures. In the closeup, you can see the bottom section is so misaligned that it doesn't even cover a fair portion of the bottom.

Other things that seemed odd:
1) Extra tape on the box, in a manner inconsistent with most manufacturer packaging I've seen.
2) Another shipping label under my label.
3) Missing Operating Manual, Warranty Card, Remote Batteries, and Quick Start Guide. TV, Remote (sans batteries), Stand (w/screws), and a yellow piece of paper about how to secure the stand was all I received.

any of these alone, I would write off, but all together combined with the look of the protective plastic has me thinking I was shipped a TV that had already been used or at least taken out of the box. To their credit, Dell is offering to ship me a new one and pay to have this one shipped back, but I wanted to make sure from people who had bought TVs like mine recently that this isn't standard.

I got my 52V5100 from Dell last month and everything was packaged like I would expect. I had none of the issues you described and I would also conclude that it was a TV that someone had previously returned and unless you don't want to go through the hassle, I would be a little annoyed and ask for a replacement.

While we're on the subject... After I placed my order, I contacted Dell and they gave me the contact info of the freight company so I could track my shipment and I was able to call them directly and schedule an early delivery once I saw that the TV had arrived in my city. Dell customer service was excellent in this regard and the freight company was very nice and accomodating as well. The delivery guy even told me that they ship TV's for sites like Amazon and I should have gotten it from there, lol. He obviously didn't know about the sale Dell was running at the time plus the fact that my wife gets 7% off everything at Dell for being an educational professional. My price was way better than Amazon's.

Anyway, sorry to get off-topic, just thought I'd share my Dell customer service experience. A couple days later, I even got a phone call from Dell to make sure that my delivery went smoothly and I was happy with my purchase.

Sorry you got unlucky, and if you're unsatisfied, I would definitely contact Dell. I also had a laptop battery of theirs start to die after only 8 months and they immediately sent me a replacement free of charge, so there's another good experience I had.
Goats is offline  
post #652 of 4672 Old 06-09-2009, 07:26 AM
Member
 
bladebarrier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goats View Post

Anyway, sorry to get off-topic, just thought I'd share my Dell customer service experience. A couple days later, I even got a phone call from Dell to make sure that my delivery went smoothly and I was happy with my purchase.

Sorry you got unlucky, and if you're unsatisfied, I would definitely contact Dell. I also had a laptop battery of theirs start to die after only 8 months and they immediately sent me a replacement free of charge, so there's another good experience I had.

I'll second that.

Dell has good customer service, from my experience. I'd suggest the same thing. Give a call, and see what they can do for you.

It sounds like an open box item, and Dell should replace it without hassle.
bladebarrier is offline  
post #653 of 4672 Old 06-09-2009, 09:03 AM
AVS Special Member
 
StuBerger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Southeastern Illinois
Posts: 1,089
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I agree AlbuquerqueJohn..I take it that one must just read until the final solution is found...now I just got to figure out what's the mean's for the end..lol! All in all I love the set...I use to set up audio/visual for Mass Media and convention show but never got into the calibrating or system diagnostics but wish I did now! I too am still finding myself gazing at my system...ahhhhhhhh

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
StuBerger is offline  
post #654 of 4672 Old 06-09-2009, 09:07 AM
Member
 
ravenlocke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seagrove Beach, Florida
Posts: 128
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Same here for the staring...its nice to just lean back and bask in the beauty of this set! lol
ravenlocke is offline  
post #655 of 4672 Old 06-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Senior Member
 
caupina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 465
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traven View Post

I'm hoping some of the owners in this thread can help me out here. I ordered a 46V5100 from Dell and it arrived today. I had a bunch of small things stick out that indicated that someone probably opened this TV before I did, but the real kicker was the protective plastic had tons of air bubbles and didn't look put on correctly. I've attached some pictures. In the closeup, you can see the bottom section is so misaligned that it doesn't even cover a fair portion of the bottom.

Other things that seemed odd:
1) Extra tape on the box, in a manner inconsistent with most manufacturer packaging I've seen.
2) Another shipping label under my label.
3) Missing Operating Manual, Warranty Card, Remote Batteries, and Quick Start Guide. TV, Remote (sans batteries), Stand (w/screws), and a yellow piece of paper about how to secure the stand was all I received.

any of these alone, I would write off, but all together combined with the look of the protective plastic has me thinking I was shipped a TV that had already been used or at least taken out of the box. To their credit, Dell is offering to ship me a new one and pay to have this one shipped back, but I wanted to make sure from people who had bought TVs like mine recently that this isn't standard.

Traven: my experience with the shipment of this unit from Dell was pretty much similar to yours. When I got the box like 2 months ago, I looked at it and told my wife that it seemed that somebody had opened the box before or the TV was used, so I took some pictures. I opened the box, check carefully that everything was in order, manual, remote, etc were packed properly and I thought to myself that I had 30 days to return this item if I wasn't satisfied , so I decided to wait to make sure nothing else was out of order. Up until this day it has been working like a charm and I can't be any happier with this product.
caupina is offline  
post #656 of 4672 Old 06-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Member
 
March47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Ok, I am a newbie so this may be a dumb question, but here goes. The whites look good on my 46 v5100. No complaints except that sometimes the whites of peoples eyes look pink. What setting do I mess with to get rid of this? All other colors look good. I am still learning so any help is greatly appreciated.
March47 is offline  
post #657 of 4672 Old 06-09-2009, 03:55 PM
AVS Special Member
 
serialmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,745
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
If white looks pink in the brightest of whites. The most basic thing you can do is back off picture or contrast a notch or three
serialmike is offline  
post #658 of 4672 Old 06-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Member
 
SunPowered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SW Florida
Posts: 70
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello all,

I am a refugee from the GWIV thread. After owning a KDF50WE655 for four+ years, I'm upgrading to the 52V5100. I should have it in a couple of weeks.

I've got to say that I thought the GWIV HD pic was fabulous and I'm hoping that I won't be disappointed with the flat panel.

So...I'll continue to 'read the mail' and will probably be back to ask some questions after the new set arrives.

See you then.
SunPowered is offline  
post #659 of 4672 Old 06-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Member
 
ravenlocke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seagrove Beach, Florida
Posts: 128
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Welcome Sunpowered! I warn you though, it looks like Will M. took off with all of our secret decoder rings, so our clandestine meetings might be lacking that certain 'pop'!

I am sure you will love your new set when you get it! I personally think its the most bang for your buck currently out there.
ravenlocke is offline  
post #660 of 4672 Old 06-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Member
 
AlbuquerqueJohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmail76 View Post

Sony BRAVIA V-Series KDL-52V5100 is a great LCD TV with a fast high quality processing board. Although it has an 8-bit LCD panel, this HDV can reproduce a perfect gradation in both color and gray scale without banding. Besides that, this television also has many great features that will make you love it.

That's why we be HERE is it not? You lookin' to increase retail sales for someone? Maybe just a tad bored? Wifey out for the evening' and ya' have the computer all to yourself? Parole officer called and said, "stay home ... I'm out of the office", maybe? Whazzit all about? Sheesh! Enough with the commercials already.
AlbuquerqueJohn is offline  
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off