Left side of Panasonic Lcd doing weird stuff - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 04-11-2009, 06:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a tc37lz800 and the left side of the screen has stopped working somewhat. The colors are alot darker and the pixels don't move as fast as the ones on the right, they seem to be lagging by about a second. The left side is also retaining images so its becoming very difficult to see through. The strange thing is that it started around 6 last night and by about 8 the problem seemed to fix itself and the panel was working perfectly fine. About an hour later it started doing it again and has been like that since last night. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-11-2009, 08:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by rage2wrath View Post

I have a tc37lz800 and the left side of the screen has stopped working somewhat. The colors are alot darker and the pixels don't move as fast as the ones on the right, they seem to be lagging by about a second. The left side is also retaining images so its becoming very difficult to see through. The strange thing is that it started around 6 last night and by about 8 the problem seemed to fix itself and the panel was working perfectly fine. About an hour later it started doing it again and has been like that since last night. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

so its getting very dark on the left side? sounds like a bulb or ballast problem to me

If you're a gamer or interested in using an LCD TV as a primary monitor take a look at my thread on Input Lag
post #3 of 3 Old 04-11-2009, 11:00 AM - Thread Starter

Liked: 10
I tried getting into the service menu but in couldn;t find anything regarding a backlight or diagnostics.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page