1. Right-click an open area of the desktop, and then click NVIDIA Control Panel.
2. Click Advanced.
3. Under Display, click Adjust desktop color settings.
4. In the Digital color format drop-down box, change RGB to YCbCr444.
HTPC colours washed out unsharp for AMD APU Nvidia Hdmi 1.3 1.4 1.4a output Mini ITX or whatever
For colours to be accurate you have to set
1. Hdmi input of tv label to pc
2. Choose tv colour spacing bt. 709
3. set gamma on tv at maximum ,at least 2.35 for THX certification
4. Use YCbCr 4:4:4 on hdmi out
5. Calibrate all
Also madAVR settings has advanced calibration feature for TV's but dont touch colour profiles use BT 709